Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 7 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Roll Call - TexasFBT.com

Roll Call

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Super B
    It's about time you showed up.
    I was conflicted. I know the guys that started the last board really helped everyone out that were damn near about to jump off a cliff because there was no place to go after 5A board went poof. Dawg stepped up to the plate. And now we're all deserting that?.... somethin seems a little wierd about that to me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Last edited by Guest; 06-03-2015, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chhspantherfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ktCarl
    I'm here too.

Prediction;

Farmer will be Perma-Banned from this site before the 2015 football season begins.

200_s.gif

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by DPaul
    present
    It's about time you showed up.

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    present

Leave a comment:

• ktCarl
    replied
    I'm here too.

Prediction;

Farmer will be Perma-Banned from this site before the 2015 football season begins.

Leave a comment:

• Abilenefan
    replied
    Thanks for setting this up. I don't post alot but do enjoy HS football and keeping up. I'm usually around.

Leave a comment:

• Abilenefan
    replied
    Thanks for the time and $ investment. Looking forward to talking HS football as we approach Fall. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by 1AllenFan
    1AllenFan joins you fine folks. Glad to be here.
    I am from the DJ/Vype/HSFB100 site and I notice this has a like feature also. Do you only have a certain number of "likes" you can give out each day (we run out of likes all the time..)?
    Don't think there is a limit to the number of likes per day. If you encounter a problem, let me know.

Welcome to the board!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by sTp

Agreed, personal details don't need to be dug up on the board. That stuff simply has no place on a public forum.

So far, and I'm 3 posts into this board, this feels AWESOME!! I go back to my earlier post in saying that I breathed a huge sigh of relief, in that I felt like I could just be myself, and that humor wasn't going to be deemed illegal, as long as it is in relatively good taste, lol..

Again, thanks to all those that made this happen, and further down the line if you should need people to contribute to the cause I will be more than happy to help..
    What a compliment, thank you!

If there's an area you have a particular interest in just let me know and it's yours to run. I am by no means a control freak and my approach is to let others get involved if they choose to do so. Members make the board, not the admin.

Leave a comment:

• JagFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin

I sent BlakeJ another email. If he's having issues, let me know.

We're not going to play big brother. I will say that I did delete a thread about a WT football coach who recently retired. It felt like a carry-over from the other board in an attempt to dig into the personal life of that coach. Making jabs at one another is one thing, attempting to dig into anyone's personal life is another. None of us would want our real name to be a topic on a message board along with comments about what's going on in our personal lives.

I have interacted with some already and all have been great, I mean really great. You will find that I am very open to your thoughts and ideas. If you want to contribute to a specific topic, just say so and more than likely it will be yours.

Thanks again!
    Good call on that one. It was in the rules on the 5A board and the other board. Do not post about coaches personal lives or players injuries unless you have a news link to back it up. Good rule to keep. IMO

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by 1AllenFan
    I am from the DJ/Vype/HSFB100 site and I notice this has a like feature also. Do you only have a certain number of "likes" you can give out each day (we run out of likes all the time..)?
    I never run out of likes, because there just isn't that much to like. You are a frequent "liker", so no surprise.

Welcome to this here board.

Leave a comment:

• 1AllenFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied

We're not going to play big brother. I will say that I did delete a thread about a WT football coach who recently retired. It felt like a carry-over from the other board in an attempt to dig into the personal life of that coach. Making jabs at one another is one thing, attempting to dig into anyone's personal life is another. None of us would want our real name to be a topic on a message board along with comments about what's going on in our personal lives.
    Agreed, personal details don't need to be dug up on the board. That stuff simply has no place on a public forum.

I have interacted with some already and all have been great, I mean really great. You will find that I am very open to your thoughts and ideas. If you want to contribute to a specific topic, just say so and more than likely it will be yours.

Thanks again!
    So far, and I'm 3 posts into this board, this feels AWESOME!! I go back to my earlier post in saying that I breathed a huge sigh of relief, in that I felt like I could just be myself, and that humor wasn't going to be deemed illegal, as long as it is in relatively good taste, lol..

Again, thanks to all those that made this happen, and further down the line if you should need people to contribute to the cause I will be more than happy to help..

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by sTp

So I have been clicking on everything I could like an idiot for a solid 30 minutes trying to figure out how to post a message until I read the above. @notashamed lol

- Thank you to whoever set this up
    - Thank you to those that invited me from the other board (and Farmer for asking someone to invite me)
    - This is not an attack on the founders of the other site, but I had a HUGE sigh of relief as soon as I clicked on this site and realized what was going on. It felt like the old board again, I didn't feel like my every keystroke would be scrutinized. I look forward to some great conversations

Flame on!

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied

$100? That doesn't leave any at all for your cut much less the accountant, attorney's, taxes and most of all, the BOD's!
    True. $500 join up fee it is then.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by sTp

So I have been clicking on everything I could like an idiot for a solid 30 minutes trying to figure out how to post a message until I read the above. @notashamed lol

- Thank you to those that invited me from the other board (and Farmer for asking someone to invite me)
    - This is not an attack on the founders of the other site, but I had a HUGE sigh of relief as soon as I clicked on this site and realized what was going on. It felt like the old board again, I didn't feel like my every keystroke would be scrutinized. I look forward to some great conversations

Flame on!
    Welcome to freedom.

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    Originally posted by chhspantherfan
    BlakeJ just needs one of his 13 kids to show him how to answer the validation email.

Flame on!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by svhorns

Make sure you donate the mandatory $100 join fee. PM Admin for more information.
    $100? That doesn't leave any at all for your cut much less the accountant, attorney's, taxes and most of all, the BOD's!

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by Firefox

Thanks for creating this board, IMO there can't bee too many forums on HS football. There has to be a balance between free reign all blows and a tightly held leash and I don't care how this one is going to be run because the people who pay have that right! I will contribute as I can and my hope is that many others will join in. I don't really see it as an either or situation rather just another place to waste all of my spare time.
    Make sure you donate the mandatory $100 join fee. PM Admin for more information.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by OakTreeUp-n-Out
    Here, with a tweaked username.... goofed up the registration process with an expired old email address and had to improvise.
    How would you like your name to appear? I'll see if I can modify it if you like.

Leave a comment:

• OakTreeOut-n-Up
    replied
    Here, with a tweaked username.... goofed up the registration process with an expired old email address and had to improvise.

Leave a comment:

• Firefox
    replied
    Originally posted by svhorns
    Well hello there....
    Thanks for creating this board, IMO there can't bee too many forums on HS football. There has to be a balance between free reign all blows and a tightly held leash and I don't care how this one is going to be run because the people who pay have that right! I will contribute as I can and my hope is that many others will join in. I don't really see it as an either or situation rather just another place to waste all of my spare time.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by Frefox
    Hello all!
    Well hello there....

Leave a comment:

• Firefox
    replied
    Hello all!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82