X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RocklandDragon
    replied
    Originally posted by svhorns

Interesting that they let you post here. I can't imagine that the dictator is ok with that. I guess posting here is worth the potential crying and moaning you might here from him. Is there a saturday conference call today?
    No one owns me on 6ATF. I do work for 6ATF and I've told people I'll post here with my own username. I'm not hiding from anyone and why should I? I'm not gonna hear any whining from anyone on the other board.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by RocklandDragon
    Yes, I'm here. I'm not using any other username. I dont need to hide from anyone from 6ATF. All I got to say is dont ban me. Like I've told Super B, I'm all for discussion about high school football and when this site opened, it didnt get me upset. It shouldnt. Wherever people feel comfortable talking sports or anything, why should anyone discourage that? Now, I'm still going to have a fairly large presence on the 6ATF board--many of y'all that have known what I do for it. I'm going to continue that for 2015. In the meantime, y'all site is doing well so far. Good luck to y'all in the future. I'll still post here too. I post in many other places with the same username so to me, this is no different than that.
    Interesting that they let you post here. I can't imagine that the dictator is ok with that. I guess posting here is worth the potential crying and moaning you might here from him. Is there a saturday conference call today?

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Yes, I'm here. I'm not using any other username. I dont need to hide from anyone from 6ATF. All I got to say is dont ban me. Like I've told Super B, I'm all for discussion about high school football and when this site opened, it didnt get me upset. It shouldnt. Wherever people feel comfortable talking sports or anything, why should anyone discourage that? Now, I'm still going to have a fairly large presence on the 6ATF board--many of y'all that have known what I do for it. I'm going to continue that for 2015. In the meantime, y'all site is doing well so far. Good luck to y'all in the future. I'll still post here too. I post in many other places with the same username so to me, this is no different than that.
    Welcome to the board RD, we all appreciate you becoming a member of the community and look forward to your input.

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    replied

Yes sir. I'm on the process of purchasing a new ride since Ol Reliable got totaled out. Someone hit my Old Accord from behind and her insurance gave me a check and said we ain't fixing this beat up ride. I wanted to get to 300,000 miles too. I was at 247,000+ Miles.

I heard you bro and just pisses you off when you're almost there. I had a 95 standard Ford Ranger that had 236000 miles on it and I only change the oil every 3K miles, never had to replace the clutch or even a tune-up and was getting 24 mpg. My neighbor's 16 yr old ran in to it head on late at night in 2009 and total it and their insurance gave me 2k for my total truck, lets just say I feel shafted on that deal and I'm still piss about it. Season about here Bro, looking forward to you're travels again this year.

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    Thanks for all you do for Texas High School Football Rockland, and welcome aboard!

EDIT: and sorry to hear about your car.. bummer..
    Last edited by sTp; 07-25-2015, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RocklandDragon
    replied
    Originally posted by CHill

RocklandDragon you bring Friday night football to a whole another level and there is nothing wrong with you're contribution to this forum. As a matter fact it would be highly encourage! There is no disrespect for the other forum and there are some very good posters there. Sometimes the dawgs go howling there and the puppies get on the edge and good folks that have a history and passion of this game get ban and threads get shut down off an individual's split decision. Wish you nothing but the best this upcoming season, nothing but respect bro! See where you had get you a new ride this season!
    Yes sir. I'm on the process of purchasing a new ride since Ol Reliable got totaled out. Someone hit my Old Accord from behind and her insurance gave me a check and said we ain't fixing this beat up ride. I wanted to get to 300,000 miles too. I was at 247,000+ Miles.

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    replied
    Yes, I'm here. I'm not using any other username. I dont need to hide from the other board. All I got to say is dont ban me. Like I've told Super B, I'm all for discussion about high school football and when this site opened, it didnt get me upset. It shouldnt. Wherever people feel comfortable talking sports or anything, why should anyone discourage that? Now, I'm still going to have a fairly large presence on the other board--many of y'all that have known what I do for the other board. I'm going to continue that for 2015. In the meantime, y'all site is doing well so far. Good luck to y'all in the future. I'll still post here too. I post in many other places with the same username so to me, this is no different than that.

RocklandDragon you bring Friday night football to a whole another level and there is nothing wrong with you're contribution to this forum. As a matter fact it would be highly encourage! There is no disrespect for the other forum and there are some very good posters there. Sometimes the dawgs go howling there and the puppies get on the edge and good folks that have a history and passion of this game get ban and threads get shut down off an individual's split decision. Wish you nothing but the best this upcoming season, nothing but respect bro! See where you had get you a new ride this season!

Leave a comment:

• RocklandDragon
    replied
    Last edited by RocklandDragon; 07-25-2015, 06:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilbradford
    Thanks guys. Checking in

Welcome. Our place is your place.

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilbradford
    Thanks guys. Checking in
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Lilbradford
    replied
    Thanks guys. Checking in

Leave a comment:

• mojotrain
    replied
    I have decided to follow Odessa's Permian High School this year. They seem like a sweet bunch of kid's.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by Trojanbacker2
    Born in Ft. Worth, lived most of my long life in Mid-Cities. Follow Trinity football but also interested in other NE Tarrant County schools.
    Welcome! Glad you're here. T's up!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle2
    replied
    Born in Ft. Worth, lived most of my long life in Mid-Cities. Follow Trinity football but also interested in other NE Tarrant County schools.
    Welcome Trojanbacker2 glad to have that Trojan prospective.

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    Glad ya found us, welcome to the board!

Leave a comment:

• Trojanbacker2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slorch
    replied
    We saw them play Jesuit at SHSU. He did not pitch that night, but DHed.

He's a big ole boy, but seemed to carry himself the right way. I hope he does well after TCU.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by slorch
    Attended: Windthorst, WF Rider, & Abernathy

I have a connection with Oak Ridge, ^^^these^^^, Lufkin, and really like the smaller schools in general.

I am/ was a member on both iterations of the old site, RaiderPower, and Shaggybevo.

College teams: Tech, Army

Pros: Cowboys, and players who played HS or college in Texas.
    Oh hey. Were you able to make it out to any Oak Ridge baseball games? Luken Baker was a dominant force on the mound for them. Also won the '14-'15 Gatorade National Player of the Year Award.

Leave a comment:

• JagFan
    replied

I have a connection with Oak Ridge, ^^^these^^^, Lufkin, and really like the smaller schools in general.

I am/ was a member on both iterations of the old site, RaiderPower, and Shaggybevo.

Good to see you here!

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied

Welcome to the board!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle2
    replied

Welcome to the family. Make yourself at home.

Leave a comment:

• slorch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SCBuffaloes16
    replied
    Originally posted by Super B

Texas HS Football Talk marketing department is curious to know HOW you found us. Knowing may enable us to better our recruitment efforts. Thx.

Welcome to our board!

Through the SA Sports forum. I'm on there as well...

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by SCBuffaloes16
    From Schertz, Tx. As the name implies I go to Clemens and I'm a senior there. So by default I follow the good 'ol Clemens Buffaloes
    Texas HS Football Talk marketing department is curious to know HOW you found us. Knowing may enable us to better our recruitment efforts. Thx.

Welcome to our board!

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    Originally posted by SCBuffaloes16
    From Schertz, Tx. As the name implies I go to Clemens and I'm a senior there. So by default I follow the good 'ol Clemens Buffaloes
    Glad ya found us and welcome to the board!

Leave a comment:

• SCBuffaloes16
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by Kat-na-hat
    Spring Woods in Houston, Gus Grissom, in Huntsville Al.. Ocean Springs in Ms. Moved to Katy in 87, three times a tiger, & a greyhound to boot.
    Welcome to our board.

Leave a comment:

• Kat-na-hat
    replied
    Spring Woods in Houston, Gus Grissom, in Huntsville Al.. Ocean Springs in Ms. Moved to Katy in 87, three times a tiger, & a greyhound to boot.

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle82

Tell those other folks from Abilene to get their rear ends over here! They can call me stupid and not have to worry about being scolded!

LOL,

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82
    replied
    Originally posted by Abilenefan
    Grew up in West Texas. Played small school ball. Started following Abilene High closely in the late 90's when sons' started playing middle school ball at the old Lincoln Middle School (now closed). Last kid graduated in 09 but following high school ball and Abilene High became one of my many hobbys.
    Tell those other folks from Abilene to get their rear ends over here! They can call me stupid and not have to worry about being scolded!

Leave a comment:

Working...