This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abilenefan
    replied
    Grew up in West Texas. Played small school ball. Started following Abilene High closely in the late 90's when sons' started playing middle school ball at the old Lincoln Middle School (now closed). Last kid graduated in 09 but following high school ball and Abilene High became one of my many hobbys.

Leave a comment:

• cougmantx
    replied
    Burnet Bulldogs originally but now I drink the Katy koolaid.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by cougmantx
    Looks like this is going to be fun again. :-)
    Welcome to the board! It's all fun and Talk!

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Welcome cougman glad you found us.

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    Glad ya found us!

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• cougmantx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Defense Wins Championship
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin

Well golly gee shucks! Thanks!

Careful though because we're looked upon as a splinter group running around in a free for all by an arrogant cuss who feels his NFP and mission is the saving grace that will put an end to all of the scabbers from exploiting our children to line their pockets with the almighty dollar. So how do you avoid being labeled as such. You create a NFP!

Come on, an NFP means not for profit, right? But wait, an NFP doesn't mean you can't use donations to cover operational costs and salaries. Heck, there are tons of NFP's who have excessive operational costs and pay their officers and employees excessive salaries. Then again, I guess if you can find someone who will trek around the state and take videos for free, overhead should be at a bare minimum, right?

A shout out to that video guy. Come here and I will pay for your gas and lodging and I will get you access to any venue related to HS Football all without using the reputation of a couple great guys who are no longer in the business.

We have a very detailed TOS here and it's simple, just mind and follow the rules. This is a community made up of many different personalities and walks of life, just as the stands are at a football game. We have all sat at games listening to comments that we may not have liked and we just ignore them. Now if fists start flying, sure, the cops are called in. I am sure somewhere along the way an incident will occur and we will address it as needed.

It's a shame some certain people from the other board are creating fake names here just to instigate (cough cough slcdragonfan, aka badhabit) LW and others. There is no need for that. Gee, these boards are a dime a dozen so they shouldn't get their panties in a wad when another one comes online.
    Uhhhhh.......YEAH!!!! RIGHT ON BRO!!!! I think....😂🔫

Though I hate liberals, I love great football and like sharing what I see. Thanks for setting up this bad boy and let the games begin!

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    Originally posted by svhorns
    STP now would be a good time for that popcorn gif.
    I honestly tried and couldn't find the one I wanted..

sTp popcorn post fail pfft..
    Last edited by sTp; 06-16-2015, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by GymCatmomx2
    I follow Guyer sports first and foremost since I have one kid that just graduated and another coming up through the ranks. We moved from Flower Mound to Denton before my kids started school. I was born and raised in Indiana where basketball is king, so it was shocking to see the football stadiums here in Texas. I was blessed with two daughters so I don't know much about the X's and O's, but still love the game.
    The hick from Frenchlick.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    STP now would be a good time for that popcorn gif.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Defense Wins Championship
    I like the mentality of the admin...put it out there without worrying about offending someone. This is going to be a great season!
    Well golly gee shucks! Thanks!

Careful though because we're looked upon as a splinter group running around in a free for all by an arrogant cuss who feels his NFP and mission is the saving grace that will put an end to all of the scabbers from exploiting our children to line their pockets with the almighty dollar. So how do you avoid being labeled as such. You create a NFP!

Come on, an NFP means not for profit, right? But wait, an NFP doesn't mean you can't use donations to cover operational costs and salaries. Heck, there are tons of NFP's who have excessive operational costs and pay their officers and employees excessive salaries. Then again, I guess if you can find someone who will trek around the state and take videos for free, overhead should be at a bare minimum, right?

A shout out to that video guy. Come here and I will pay for your gas and lodging and I will get you access to any venue related to HS Football all without using the reputation of a couple great guys who are no longer in the business.

We have a very detailed TOS here and it's simple, just mind and follow the rules. This is a community made up of many different personalities and walks of life, just as the stands are at a football game. We have all sat at games listening to comments that we may not have liked and we just ignore them. Now if fists start flying, sure, the cops are called in. I am sure somewhere along the way an incident will occur and we will address it as needed.

It's a shame some certain people from the other board are creating fake names here just to instigate (cough cough slcdragonfan, aka badhabit) LW and others. There is no need for that. Gee, these boards are a dime a dozen so they shouldn't get their panties in a wad when another one comes online.

Leave a comment:

• GymCatmomx2
    replied
    I follow Guyer sports first and foremost since I have one kid that just graduated and another coming up through the ranks. We moved from Flower Mound to Denton before my kids started school. I was born and raised in Indiana where basketball is king, so it was shocking to see the football stadiums here in Texas. I was blessed with two daughters so I don't know much about the X's and O's, but still love the game.

Leave a comment:

• GymCatmomx2
    replied
    GymCatmomx2 here. Although it should be x1 since my oldest is off to Razorback country. Go Hogs!

Leave a comment:

replied
    I like the mentality of the admin...put it out there without worrying about offending someone. This is going to be a great season!

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied
    It's Caitlyn now, balls and all..

Last edited by sTp; 06-15-2015, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Did someone mention "grow some balls"! , "Bruce Jenner" and "hurt feelings"??? Man, I love this board!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mad_fan
    replied
    mad_fan's here...
    That's all.

Leave a comment:

• pied
    replied
    Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
    I am from Silsbee, car trading capitol of southeast Texas.

You need to work yourself over to the College football board...

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
    Cool. Welcome aboard our board.

Leave a comment:

• AggiesAreWe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mad_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by King_Curtis
    Well...I'm here

Me too...I took the red pill.

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by mad_fan
    mad-
    : very angry
    : having or showing severe mental illness
    : unable to think in a clear or sensible way

Where's covemom?

Leave a comment:

• mad_fan
    replied

mad-
    : very angry
    : having or showing severe mental illness
    : unable to think in a clear or sensible way

Leave a comment:

• mad_fan
    replied

Did you retire from the FBI yet?

I never worked for Facebook International...

Leave a comment:

• svhorns
    replied
    Originally posted by mad_fan

Because I drink too much.
    Did you retire from the FBI yet?

Leave a comment:

• mad_fan
    replied

Why don't you take your meds?

Because I drink too much.