Somebody get sTp over here as well as blakeJ and Panther

Leave a comment:

• Eagle2
    replied
    Eagle 2 glad to be here.

Leave a comment:

• Hebron0608
    replied
    Hebron0608 (AKA SWMHebron on the old old 5A board). I'm hoping this new start means I can post my snarky comments they will be appreciated for their deep wit.

Leave a comment:

• Farmer
    replied
    Farmer here and grateful as well! I am passing along the word to others

Leave a comment:

• belikeme
    replied
    Coming back this morning I see a little activity, that's promising.

Leave a comment:

• Farmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenbritches
    Thanks for making another outlet available. I bet the Allen folks won't like it much over here.
    The Allen folks don't like it much anywhere except in their crack lined sand box

Leave a comment:

• Farmer
    replied
    Thanks for doing this. Hopefully we can get some traffic generated and have some fun and heated discussions.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Super B
    True about the Allen folks.

It's a pretty simple concept really. If you are interested in a topic, post in it. If not, don't. If you start posting in a topic, participate in it for a while, then get bored with it or tired of what is being said, then you can stop reading and posting in it. It's not that hard.

Are we supposed to be keeping this on the downlow? There are many statewide boards from many different classifications and regional boards we could get members from.
    By all means no, please share the site with whomever you wish.

Of course Allen folks are more than welcome, debating back and forth is good!

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    True about the Allen folks.

It's a pretty simple concept really. If you are interested in a topic, post in it. If not, don't. If you start posting in a topic, participate in it for a while, then get bored with it or tired of what is being said, then you can stop reading and posting in it. It's not that hard.

Are we supposed to be keeping this on the downlow? There are many statewide boards from many different classifications and regional boards we could get members from.

Leave a comment:

• Greenbritches
    replied
    Thanks for making another outlet available. I bet the Allen folks won't like it much over here.

Leave a comment:

• belikeme
    replied
    Thank you for doing this. The other board has gotten out of control. You don't have the advantage the other board did when they first started up being that the KT's were shutting down and there was nowhere else to go.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Please, share your thoughts and ideas. I guess that's about it. Pass the info along and let's make this a fun community that's open for discussion!

Leave a comment:

• SLCbacker
    started a topic Roll Call

Roll Call

SLCbacker. Glad to be here, and grateful for you doing this.
Working...