Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sTp
    1st Team
    • Apr 2015

Doesn't Bellevue run a similar offensive scheme?

Comment

• ray1301
      Special Teams
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by sTp
      Doesn't Bellevue run a similar offensive scheme?
      Bellevue runs the Wing T

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
        Special Teams
        • May 2015

awesome AD party of 4 ... TONYDLS151

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
          Special Teams
          • May 2015

Bellevue runs an attack where you don't know who has the ball .. that was impressive that trinity when in there and almost beat them

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
            Special Teams
            • May 2015

super b run same ad over on spartanhood

Comment

• Super B
              All District
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by tonydelasalle151
              awesome AD party of 4 ... TONYDLS151
              Gotcha down. Bring Bob, lol.
              Super B

Comment

• Super B
                All District
                • Apr 2015

Bellevue runs an attack where you don't know who has the ball .. that was impressive that trinity when in there and almost beat them
                Trinity runs an attack where, you DO know who has the ball. YOU JUST CAN'T STOP THEM! (Evil Echoing Laughter)
                Super B

Comment

• Super B
                  All District
                  • Apr 2015

super b run same ad over on spartanhood
                  Yep. I did.

TX INDOOR Get Together B4 Trinity game
                  Super B

Comment

• DLsSpartanz
                    Practice Squad
                    • Aug 2015

Hello, gents!

Made it over finally! I see that this thread is alive and well. Looking forward to this game like nobody's business. This game is going to be a war. Whoever wins this thing will have certainly earned it. If we can all get past the fact that somebody will have to lose this game, this is a win/win for everyone attending this game. Traveling to see this game was a done deal the it was announced. DLS fans get to see 3 top Texas schools in addition to seeing our Spartans play IN Texas!! I'll actually be seeing 5 top teams, as I will be going up to Allen/Guyer on Friday night. Seeing that many top 100 teams in one weekend doesn't happen very often. And on the flip side, Texas fans will get to see a really good Spartan squad. A team that may ultimately rival some of the streak teams. We shall see. DLS knows that they've got possibly something special this year, and they wanted to play the best because of that....THAT'S why they're going to Texas...to play the best.

Comment

• DLsSpartanz
                      Practice Squad
                      • Aug 2015

Oh. And I will be in for some BBQ Texas style! I'll likely be coming with Tony.

Comment

• Super B
                        All District
                        • Apr 2015

Glad you finally made it DLS...z.
                        Super B

Comment

• chhspantherfan
                          Special Teams
                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Trojanbacker2

Heard we are big, slow and undisciplined. Might be a long year.

busted

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                            Special Teams
                            • May 2015

just come to hotel Friday and for sure you can meet him .. ill bet larry allen will be there also

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                              Special Teams
                              • May 2015

I really thought trinity ( Euless ) was ranked in top 3 either 2010 or 2011 ? I guess I was wrong . I know you said trinity out of Louisville but there was one year ya guys wiped everyone out
                              I guess im confused like barry switzer was in 1994 -1995 .. and they still won the superbowl in 1995

Comment

• Super B
                                All District
                                • Apr 2015

I really thought trinity ( Euless ) was ranked in top 3 either 2010 or 2011 ? I guess I was wrong . I know you said trinity out of Louisville but there was one year ya guys wiped everyone out
                                I guess im confused like barry switzer was in 1994 -1995 .. and they still won the superbowl in 1995
                                Trinity has been ranked #1 nationally a few times. 2010 from the start of the season all the way to the last game. No MNC though.
                                Super B

Comment

• Trojanbacker2
                                  Special Teams
                                  • Jul 2015

Originally posted by chhspantherfan

busted
                                  I've now been to two practices which makes me an expert in message board land.

Comment

• Super B
                                    All District
                                    • Apr 2015

So, I am pretty sure the competition in California (at least the Spartan's competition) is pretty weak.
                                    Super B

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                      Special Teams
                                      • May 2015

damm I just hunter pence swing at a pitch five feet over his head ?? ok this game is unchartered waters . nobody really knows whats going to happen ? de la salle has never played against any

texas team . this dont happen often a California team vs a texas team .. we are not going to mention the game last year ok . trinity is mentality a tough team and can hang with anyone .. look at last year

trinity almost beat one of the best teams in the nation ( allen ) that's a concern and trinity is a live underdog in this game . at home good defense and a fired up crowd .. im going to enjoy this visit

texas ranger game .. tour of cowboy stadium .. Whataburger .... swimming in the morning ... jfk site ... Whataburger again ... cotton bowl visit .... strip ..... ?????? Friday night party ... Saturday lunch with the

wonderful trinity/ Desoto/ martin fans . with super b. then the games .. cant wait .. if the Spartans lose I will be embarrassed and may have to sneak out of town

Comment

• Admin
                                        TX HS Football Talk
                                        • Mar 2015

damm I just hunter pence swing at a pitch five feet over his head ?? ok this game is unchartered waters . nobody really knows whats going to happen ? de la salle has never played against any

texas team . this dont happen often a California team vs a texas team .. we are not going to mention the game last year ok . trinity is mentality a tough team and can hang with anyone .. look at last year

trinity almost beat one of the best teams in the nation ( allen ) that's a concern and trinity is a live underdog in this game . at home good defense and a fired up crowd .. im going to enjoy this visit

texas ranger game .. tour of cowboy stadium .. Whataburger .... swimming in the morning ... jfk site ... Whataburger again ... cotton bowl visit .... strip ..... ?????? Friday night party ... Saturday lunch with the

wonderful trinity/ Desoto/ martin fans . with super b. then the games .. cant wait .. if the Spartans lose I will be embarrassed and may have to sneak out of town
                                        cough cough....

Comment

• ktCarl
                                          Special Teams
                                          • Apr 2015

It took me a half to find the ball carrier when they came to Rhodes.

Comment

• chhspantherfan
                                            Special Teams
                                            • Apr 2015

Game option for Friday Night in lieu of the strip club.

Abilene @ Heritage https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mu...b7311b6ef77f74

Comment

• Super B
                                              All District
                                              • Apr 2015

All time OOS games for DLS. Noted is the national rankings at the time of the game and how each team finished the season.

@DLS 56 Byrnes (Duncan, SC) 28
                                              Game time: DLS #5, Byrnes #40
                                              Season end: DLS #3, Byrnes Unranked (not in top 100)

@DLS 30 Mullen (Denver, CO) 13 (Halftime: Mullen 13 DLS 7)
                                              Game time: DLS #7, Mullen Unranked
                                              Season end: DLS #1, Mullen Unranked

@St. Thomas Aquinas 30 DLS 6
                                              Game time: DLS #10, STA #5
                                              Season end: DLS #3, STA Unranked

@DLS 28 Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, NV) 14 (Halftime: BG 14 DLS 7)
                                              Game time: DLS #13, BG Unranked
                                              Season end: DLS #1, BG #100

@Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) 30 DLS 6
                                              Game time: DLS #21, DBP #16
                                              Season end: DLS #31, DBP #1

Lakeland (FL) 31 @DLS 30 -OT
                                              Game time: DLS #24, Lakeland #23
                                              Season end: DLS #31, Lakeland #82

Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) 23 @DLS 21 (Halftime: DLS 21 DBP 7)
                                              Game time: DLS #13, DBP #78
                                              Season end: DLS #19, DBP #34

DLS 56 @Elder (Cincinnati, OH) 38
                                              Game time: DLS #5, Elder Unranked
                                              Season end: DLS #18, Elder Unranked

@Bellevue (WA) 39 DLS 20 (Snapped DLS' 151 game winning streak)
                                              Game time: DLS #1, Bellevue #? (I am certain they were a top 100)
                                              Season end: DLS #47, Bellevue #14

@DLS 27 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) 10
                                              Game time: DLS #1, ECA Unranked
                                              Season end: DLS #1, ECA Unranked

5-5 all time
                                              4-2 at home
                                              1-3 on the road
                                              1-5 vs. game time top 100
                                              1-4 vs. season end top 100
                                              Last edited by Super B; 08-16-2015, 01:06 PM.
                                              Super B

Comment

• DPaul
                                                Special Teams
                                                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by chhspantherfan

Game option for Friday Night in lieu of the strip club.

Abilene @ Heritage https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mu...b7311b6ef77f74
                                                I think they're doing the Guyer/Allen game Friday night the 28th.

Comment

• Super B
                                                  All District
                                                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B
                                                  So, I am pretty sure the competition in California (at least the Spartan's competition) is pretty weak.

http://www.dlshs.org/athletics/teampage.aspx?TeamID=389

De La Salle HS was founded in 1965. Their first Varsity football season was 1972. Their overall record in football from 1972-1979 was 17-49-6 (.236%).

Bob Ladouceur became Head Football Coach of De La Salle in 1979.

​DLS record since 1979: 427-26-3 .936%
                                                  The Streak (1992-2003): 151-0
                                                  Post Streak: (2004-2014): 140-12-2 .909%
                                                  DLS record outside of NorCal (since 1992): 27-12-2 .658%
                                                  OOS (all-time): 5-5 .500%

Last "Local" team to Tie DLS: Clayton Valley (2004) 17-17
                                                  Last "Local" team to Beat DLS: Pittsburg (1991) 35-27
                                                  Last "NorCal" team to Tie DLS: Palma (2004) 7-7
                                                  Last "NorCal" team to Beat DLS: Pittsburg (1991) 35-27

What reasonable conclusion can be made from these numbers?
                                                  Last edited by Super B; 08-16-2015, 01:14 PM.
                                                  Super B

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                                    Special Teams
                                                    • May 2015

awesome research you did on de la salle super b .. the untalked streak continues at 261 games in a row without a loss in northern California ..all I know that smack talk coming from
                                                    southern California back during the streak from mater dei and long beach poly resulted of a 0-6 record... sorry if I bored or upset the admin of this board ??? cough cough ?? take some cough medicine bro

Comment

• Super B
                                                      All District
                                                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by DPaul

DLS...z is. Not Tony.
                                                      Super B

Comment

• Super B
                                                        All District
                                                        • Apr 2015

awesome research you did on de la salle Super B .. the untalked streak continues at 261 games in a row without a loss in northern California ..all I know that smack talk coming from
                                                        southern California back during the streak from mater dei and long beach poly resulted of a 0-6 record... sorry if I bored or upset the admin of this board ??? cough cough ?? take some cough medicine bro
                                                        What would you conclude about my posted info Tony?

Anybody?
                                                        Super B

Comment

• Super B
                                                          All District
                                                          • Apr 2015

From Spartanhood:
                                                          YoMama2 said...
                                                          Win loose or draw there shouldn't be any issue on the DeLaSalle program overall from ANYONE all these years. They have been rated the number one HS football program overall alltime on many polls/articles. They havent dodged anyone. They continue to put many players in the NFL. They have been rated # 1 nationally annually many times and in the top 5 also. They are in the top 10 almost every year. They own the longest win streak of any team in any sport and have 2 books and a movie about them.
                                                          They are like the old Celtics and Yankees. They are like Notre Dame in the past. There is a subway alumni. It's time these other national teams acknowledge. Bishop Gorman, Elder, Byrnes, St. Louis, Evan. Christian and so forth found out.
                                                          DeLaSalle doesnt have to justify their existance to anyone.

The arrogance of De La Salle fans is unmatched. At least that is how it comes across to me at times. They do live in their own little world don't they.
                                                          Super B

Comment

• chhspantherfan
                                                            Special Teams
                                                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by DPaul

Oh.....ok........that's almost as many move ins as a strip club.

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                                              Special Teams
                                                              • May 2015

well I thought your research was outstanding super b the stats about dls ... conclusion is they are consistent in the last 36 years .. and northern California does not have any competion to compete with
                                                              de la salle .. and that's my take on that .. ive been known to get real passion about this program cause every year they beat teams much bigger than them and work real hard.. i don't think its arrogance when ya
                                                              back up your team ... it would so cool if ya showed trinitys past performances and the teams they played out of state and how they ended up .. i admit i bring up stats and past history much more than the actual coaching staff or past players .. they are much more humble than me .. oh by the way again i was joking about going to a strip joint just like i said i would go to the pep rally at trinity .. sorry if i offended anyone

Comment

Working...