• worldcitizen
    Practice Squad
    • Jul 2015

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
      Special Teams
      • May 2015

bishop amat is rated number one in California on some polls ... and also thought I was on the wrong board also ? anyone actually got tickets yet for this game on the 29th ?
      im getting them Monday august 10th

Comment

• birddog14
        Practice Squad
        • Apr 2015

I have not heard anything about tickets going on sale here yet

Comment

• Farmer
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by worldcitizen

Thank you. I appreciate it.
          no problem. The rules seem to change more now than they used to so I had to try to look up what the new runes were as well.

Teams that did not have spring ball, they opened practice this past week. Teams who did conduct spring ball, they start tomorrow. I'll keep that on topic by saying Trinitys first practice will be tomorrow and they will probably break out pads and start going full contact by the end of the week. If I'm not mistaken they will scrimmage Denton Guyer at the end of next week

Comment

• Super B
            All District
            • Apr 2015

Guyer scrimmage is the weekend prior to DLS game. Not next weekend, but the weekend after that.
            Super B

Comment

• DPaul
              Special Teams
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by birddog14
              I have not heard anything about tickets going on sale here yet
              I just called Pennington about 5 minutes ago and was told that tickets were to go on-sale Monday the week of the game which would be Aug. 24th.

Comment

• DPaul
                Special Teams
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by tonydelasalle151
                bishop amat is rated number one in California on some polls ... and also thought I was on the wrong board also ? anyone actually got tickets yet for this game on the 29th ?
                Might need you to FEDEX a few our way

Comment

• Super B
                  All District
                  • Apr 2015

Practice started today for Trinity. We are getting close.
                  Super B

Comment

• calibrodda
                    Practice Squad
                    • Aug 2015

I seriously doubt BA is rated number one on any polls. Can you you provide a link or name of the poll?

Comment

• Firefox
                      Special Teams
                      • Apr 2015

I went to the Trinity Practice today. There was no De La Salle talk as far as the team goes. Also, the clock that has been displayed can be changed each week to depict the next game.

Comment

• Trojanbacker2
                        Special Teams
                        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Firefox
                        I went to the Trinity Practice today. There was no De La Salle talk as far as the team goes. Also, the clock that has been displayed can be changed each week to depict the next game.
                        Heard we are big, slow and undisciplined. Might be a long year.

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                          Special Teams
                          • May 2015

hello go to home page of de la salle where it shows their new schedule and they have rankings for max prep sports and one other poll and then it shows the rankings for califronia
                          and again mysteriously they have de la salle # 2 and you will see ba bishop amat ranked number one in the state ???? this is for calibrodda .. bishop amat is ranked # 4 where the poll has de la salle
                          ranked # 11

Comment

• DPaul
                            Special Teams
                            • Apr 2015

Comment

• Trojanbacker2
                              Special Teams
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by DPaul
                              Nice.

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                Special Teams
                                • May 2015

ok that place looks good eddie deen crossroads smokehouse... yes I hate flies also ... I think by the august 21 st we should have a final decision and exchange numbers ill have 3 people with me
                                one of the guys will be the father of one of the star players for dls ... looking forward to meeting trojanbacker and of course super B both stand up guys there .. so Saturday like at 12 noon ?
                                we got time

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                  Special Teams
                                  • May 2015

and I will show up .. also let me go on spartanhood to tell them to come in and trash talk .. ya can always go on spartanhood .. but ya saw what happen with this amat / aledo talk
                                  I made it to special teams there

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                    Special Teams
                                    • May 2015

im guessing that picture was from 2011 ? trinity was national champs that year ? I remember I called in march of 2012 and talked to the head coach and asked them if it was true about a rumor that they may play dls ? and he said its been cancelled and they were going to play Shiloh Christian out of Arkansas.. and they never play home and away back to back years . but they did vs Bellevue ?

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                      Special Teams
                                      • May 2015

ok sounds good its very close to the Sheraton .. does it have a bar ? either way sounds good

Comment

• Super B
                                        All District
                                        • Apr 2015

im guessing that picture was from 2011 ? trinity was national champs that year ? I remember I called in march of 2012 and talked to the head coach and asked them if it was true about a rumor that they may play dls ? and he said its been cancelled and they were going to play Shiloh Christian out of Arkansas.. and they never play home and away back to back years . but they did vs Bellevue ?
                                        SMH.

Wrong Trinity. That was Louisville Trinity Christian. What a joke. Euless Trinity would have killed that team that year.

Bellevue was one game in Seattle. DPaul or Firefox could tell you all about that. They both went. Not sure if T-back went or not. I don't remember.
                                        Super B

Comment

• Trojanbacker2
                                          Special Teams
                                          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Super B

SMH.

Wrong Trinity. That was Louisville Trinity Christian. What a joke. Euless Trinity would have killed that team that year.

Bellevue was one game in Seattle. DPaul or Firefox could tell you all about that. They both went. Not sure if T-back went or not. I don't remember.
                                          No sir, I didn't go. I should have, but ......well, you know......excuses, excuses, excuses.

Hey SB, do you know what time practice is on Friday and where? First day in pads and I'm taking off work to go watch.

Comment

• DPaul
                                            Special Teams
                                            • Apr 2015

No, Trinity last won a state title in '09. The state title trophy is a plaque. I think that picture was after some regional victory.

Comment

• Super B
                                              All District
                                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Trojanbacker2

No sir, I didn't go. I should have, but ......well, you know......excuses, excuses, excuses.

Hey SB, do you know what time practice is on Friday and where? First day in pads and I'm taking off work to go watch.
                                              Um... As soon as Firefox sees this, he will let us know. I would think early morning at the practice field/MAC. I plan to be there too. I have a few vacation days too, just not for that specific reason.
                                              Super B

Comment

• Super B
                                                All District
                                                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TrojanHorse03
                                                USA Today names De La Salle the number 1 team in the nation http://usatodayhss.com/2015/super-25...eason-football
                                                This is the equivalent of a back handed compliment. USAT Super 25 is widely considered the biggest joke of all HSFB polls.
                                                Super B

Comment

• TrojanHorse03
                                                  Special Teams
                                                  • Apr 2015

This is the equivalent of a back handed compliment. USAT Super 25 is widely considered the biggest joke of all HSFB polls.
                                                  They're number 1 in two other polls.

Comment

• Super B
                                                    All District
                                                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TrojanHorse03

They're number 1 in two other polls.
                                                    Yeah I know. Just saying.
                                                    Super B

Comment

• Super B
                                                      All District
                                                      • Apr 2015

From elsewhere...
                                                      Originally posted by DPaul
                                                      Really yes. The district schedule and getting primed for the playoffs is the biggest priority but man the pride and ego thing is on the line Aug. 29th. I want a W over DLS so bad I can taste it. BUT if it doesn't happen DLS will definitely be ready to go home thinking man that was tough.
                                                      Super B

Comment

• Super B
                                                        All District
                                                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ray1301
                                                        Has ET played a team that runs the split/veer offense?
                                                        Thank you for your question.

Yes. 2008 John Curtis (LA) runs the veer.
                                                        Super B

Comment

• Eagle2
                                                          All District
                                                          • Apr 2015

[QUOTE=Super B;n6811] Thank you for your question.

Yes. 2008 John Curtis (LA) runs the veer.[/QUOTE]
                                                          lol. Man "the veer"(have not heard that in years) takes me back to my old days. Broken wishbone UofH Bill Yeoman days.

Comment

• Super B
                                                            All District
                                                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle2
                                                            Thank you for your question.

Yes. 2008 John Curtis (LA) runs the veer.
                                                            lol. Man "the veer"(have not heard that in years) takes me back to my old days. Broken wishbone UofH Bill Yeoman days.
                                                            Yep. He was the originator.
                                                            Super B

Comment

• Admin
                                                              TX HS Football Talk
                                                              • Mar 2015

Details on the Pre-Game Indoor Tailgate.

Please pass along and get the fans on other boards to signup here and let us know how many will attend.

Slide1.PNG

Comment

Working...