X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farmer
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by DLsSpartanz
    Good video! Well done. Trinity's got some big boys that's all I can say. Gonna be one physical game!
    that's their style. They are going out a physical beating on any team they play. They, along with Katy are two teams I enjoy watching because they play the game how I like it, it's big boy football that's very physical. Trinity gets a lot of love with their OL but it's on the defensive side of the ball that is really fun to watch.

Comment

• svhorns
      All State
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Farmer

that's their style. They are going out a physical beating on any team they play. They, along with Katy are two teams I enjoy watching because they play the game how I like it, it's big boy football that's very physical. Trinity gets a lot of love with their OL but it's on the defensive side of the ball that is really fun to watch.
      Have the cheap shots died down from the Trinty teams the past 3 years or so?

Comment

• Super B
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TrojanHorse03
        1. De La Salle (Concord)
        2014 Record: 14-0
        Outlook: More than one longtime DLS observer has told us over the past few months that this year’s team has a chance to be the best the legendary program has ever had. We’ll go more in-depth on some of those teams later, but thinking even close to that at De La Salle is saying a lot. The Spartans are coming off of a season in which their offense scored more points than any other team in school history and rushed for the most yards. And most of the time due to injuries it was No. 2 QB Chris Vanderklugt running the plays and not No. 1 QB Anthony Sweeney. Both are back this year and with Sweeney the offense shows even more breakaway potential on option plays. Leading running backs Antoine Custer (1,949 yds, 24 TDs) and Andrew Hernandez (1,804 yds, 30 TDs) also return along with speedy wideout Jonathan Harvey.

http://www.calhisports.com/2015/08/2...top-50-part-1/
        Well then. I guess we're doomed.
        Super B

Comment

• DLsSpartanz
          Practice Squad
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Super B

Well then. I guess we're doomed.
          Nah. You're not doomed. ET's offense appears to be in good working order. It's those two TD runs of 55 and 61 yards by Guyer I'd be concerned about, though

Comment

• chhspantherfan
            Special Teams
            • Apr 2015

lol I'm thinking not much. Maybe a few dives and lead plays and then go 5 wide the rest of the scrimmage

Both Guyer and Trinity looked very good through the 3s. Am impressed as much with Guyer as I am with Trinity. However, Trinity's 1s are really, really good. Not much drop off in the OL/DL to the 2s so they will stay fresh all night. They didn't show anything out of character from seasons past while I was there, but Natee is ready to rumble. He is a beast !

Comment

• Trinity Dad
              Practice Squad
              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by chhspantherfan

Both Guyer and Trinity looked very good through the 3s. Am impressed as much with Guyer as I am with Trinity. However, Trinity's 1s are really, really good. Not much drop off in the OL/DL to the 2s so they will stay fresh all night. They didn't show anything out of character from seasons past while I was there, but Natee is ready to rumble. He is a beast !

Thanks, Panther. Came over here from the other board as I thought you might have come remarks.

Comment

• Farmer
                All District
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by svhorns

Have the cheap shots died down from the Trinty teams the past 3 years or so?
                they have. Last year against Coppell and Allen the two games I saw Trinity was the aggressor but only one penalty after the whistle and it wasn't anything blatant.

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                  Special Teams
                  • May 2015

as bill belicek would say WERE ON TO DALLAS !!! see you guys at 12 noon ,, eddie deens crossroads

Comment

• CHill
                    1st Team
                    • Apr 2015

Love playing Katy and their big boy ball, always a good game!

Comment

• DPaul
                      Special Teams
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by tonydelasalle151
                      as bill belicek would say WERE ON TO DALLAS !!! see you guys at 12 noon ,, eddie deens crossroads
                      If it isn't too late ask the pilot to turn the plane back around. After all the 5.8 40s witnessed last night DLS should have no problem and a waste of time. Stay and watch on ESPN...... but if your pilot says it's too late then have safe travels Tony and Co.

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                        Special Teams
                        • May 2015

why would the pilot turn around ? natee is a beast and I saw that video !! wow ..plus de la salle is only 6-5 out of state record .. trinity is at home with the crowd behind ya .. trinity is too big for the Spartans
                        too deep ...trinity should win by two touchdowns going away !!!! congrats to all Trojan fans .. may have to sneak out of town

Comment

• DPaul
                          Special Teams
                          • Apr 2015

why would the pilot turn around ? natee is a beast and I saw that video !! wow ..plus de la salle is only 6-5 out of state record .. trinity is at home with the crowd behind ya .. trinity is too big for the Spartans
                          too deep ...trinity should win by two touchdowns going away !!!! congrats to all Trojan fans .. may have to sneak out of town
                          Sounds like you've been spending too much time in here.

Comment

• TrojanHorse03
                            Special Teams
                            • Apr 2015

De La Salle's Scrimmage(6 min. video)
                            Last edited by TrojanHorse03; 08-23-2015, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Super B
                              All District
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TrojanHorse03
                              De La Salle Scrimmage(6 min. video)
                              https://youtube.com/watch?v=77x-EEeoY-s
                              Last edited by Super B; 08-23-2015, 09:35 AM.
                              Super B

Comment

• Admin
                                TX HS Football Talk
                                • Mar 2015

You can embed videos by doing the following:
                                Click on the A to expand the advanced editing features.
                                Click on the Insert Video option, directly left to the upside down ,,

A window will open, just copy and paste the link there.

There's an issue with Facebook videos and the code, we're working on it as FB changes their code quite often. When it's fixed, you'll be able to insert FB videos using the FB icon located next to the Twitter icon.

For now, the Video option supports the following:
                                Supported videos include:
                                Hulu
                                YouTube (Long)
                                YouTube (Short)
                                Vimeo
                                Dailymotion
                                Metacafe
                                Google

Comment

• TrojanHorse03
                                  Special Teams
                                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Admin
                                  Thank you.

Comment

• Super B
                                    All District
                                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B
                                    After watching this video...

Uh oh! We're in trouble!
                                    Super B

Comment

• DPaul
                                      Special Teams
                                      • Apr 2015

They do look like a green machine. (No sandbagging here). Very talented at the skill positions. Trinity will have its work cut out for them. 6 days away

Comment

• norcal_dad
                                        Practice Squad
                                        • Jul 2015

Tickets in hand and ready to take a visit to the great state of Texas! Weather seems to be still holding promising for DLS...what are you guys having some sort of ice age? Game time projected in Mansfield to be 89 degrees and 39% humidity...making it feel like....well 89 degrees. I like the odds of being able to consider a little more 2 way action for a couple key guys.

Going to be a great game and frankly won't likely be anything like the mess I watched last night that was IMG nor !ong Beach Poly.

Go BBQ~

Comment

• chhspantherfan
                                          Special Teams
                                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by norcal_dad
                                          Tickets in hand and ready to take a visit to the great state of Texas! Weather seems to be still holding promising for DLS...what are you guys having some sort of ice age? Game time projected in Mansfield to be 89 degrees and 39% humidity...making it feel like....well 89 degrees. I like the odds of being able to consider a little more 2 way action for a couple key guys.

Going to be a great game and frankly won't likely be anything like the mess I watched last night that was IMG nor !ong Beach Poly.

Go BBQ~
                                          I know you are playing in Mansfield, but the secret to the Euless Trinity Trojans is http://www.northmainbbq.com/

Comment

• Trinity Dad
                                            Practice Squad
                                            • Jul 2015

A little hotter here for the last week of practice before the game. Saturday forecast is 95 and 43% humidity. Humidity is about the same for the week in Concord.
                                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• mojotrain
                                              2nd Team
                                              • Jun 2015

When comparing this West Coast clip to last years E T team I think the dough boys of each team to be a wash. That is, ET o-line vs DLS d-lone and visa versa.

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                                Special Teams
                                                • May 2015

does anyone know if jack rubys club still exists ? I like to meet the clown that put out our scrimmage video ?

Comment

• svhorns
                                                  All State
                                                  • Apr 2015

they have. Last year against Coppell and Allen the two games I saw Trinity was the aggressor but only one penalty after the whistle and it wasn't anything blatant.
                                                  Good to hear they've cleaned up their act. Trinity was the school where a player hit the ref or something along those lines?

Comment

• tonydelasalle151
                                                    Special Teams
                                                    • May 2015

Thursday afternoon headed to north main bbq .. will be there at 215 pm then headed to dfw to pick up one of my buddy . will take to go for him ... d paul ... trojanbacker .. super b ... any of you guys in area at that time ill buy you guys lunch ? seems not to far from trinity high school

Comment

• Firefox
                                                      Special Teams
                                                      • Apr 2015

Thursday afternoon headed to north main bbq .. will be there at 215 pm then headed to dfw to pick up one of my buddy . will take to go for him ... d paul ... trojanbacker .. super b ... any of you guys in area at that time ill buy you guys lunch ? seems not to far from trinity high school

Main St BBQ is open Fri-Sun is that still true? I haven't lived in Euless in years.

Comment

• Super B
                                                        All District
                                                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Firefox

Main St BBQ is open Fri-Sun is that still true? I haven't lived in Euless in years.
                                                        Yes. Friday-Sunday only.

You better wait till Friday Tony. Get their award winning ribs.
                                                        Super B

Comment

• DPaul
                                                          Special Teams
                                                          • Apr 2015

I haven't lived in Euless, well since my high school years. But if they're only open Fri-Sun it sounds like you might be out of luck Tony unless you hit it Friday. I know you got a busy weekend ahead of you and a long flight home, if you know what I mean.....a loooooooong flight home.

But I hope you enjoy the S out of your stay down here. (Dang I hate missing a free food).

Comment

• birddog14
                                                            Practice Squad
                                                            • Apr 2015

I would skip North Main BBQ

Comment

• DPaul
                                                              Special Teams
                                                              • Apr 2015

I've noticed BBQ is so subjective around these parts. One person might think the BBQ at one place is good vs another who says it sucks. But both would consider themselves BBQ experts and know what good BBQ taste like. No other food category can spark so many different opinions.

Comment

Working...