X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BevoBo
    Special Teams
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Farmer

They don't have to do anything to change their schedule. It has been a formula of success that no other 6A school can match over the last 21 years.

The statement about north shore didn't actually have anything to do with Trinity it was a question simply asking if one thought playing them was considered a worth opponent.

Lets to get back to 2005 and 2009. Thoughts on those two state titles for Trinity?
    I'm not sure what thoughts your looking for? I'm sure you want to make a point, so just make it.

Comment

• Farmer
      All District
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BevoBo

I'm not sure what thoughts your looking for? I'm sure you want to make a point, so just make it.
      I'm just curious as to your thoughts on those state titles and what it took to win them. whay did you think of the playoff draw Trinity had that year?

Comment

• Super B
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Farmer

I'm just curious as to your thoughts on those state titles and what it took to win them. whay did you think of the playoff draw Trinity had that year?
        Trinity sucked those years, and played no teams worth a darn.

Moving right along...
        Super B

Comment

• Farmer
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B
          Trinity sucked those years, and played no teams worth a darn.

Moving right along...
          care to elaborate more? Between the two years how many district champions did Trinity play winning those titles?

Comment

Working...