X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farmer
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by CHill

And you're point is? Cedar Hill with a town of 27k at that time represented it self well at that time. The difference in these SC games are who comes to the games outside of the teams that are playing. Like Stephen Jones said just the other day, the games will return to AT&T and probably right if the revenues take a hit. I personally will attend SC games whether my team is there or not and always have in the past 12 years. The question is will R3 folks outside of who playing, show-up.

my point along with Oaks is that Cedar Hill doesn't have a large enough crowd to make up the difference if Allen is not represented. You said they showed well in San Antonio but it wasn't a large crowd at all. Region 3 folks will show up. I would venture to say Steven Jones isn't well versed on the history of the HS games and large crowds are not exclusive to DFW only.

The attendance at Jerryworkd HAs been impressive the last 3 years. That in large part has been helped by having Allen represented in the games. Without Allen playing the last 3 years you don't have crowds eclipsing the 50k mark

Comment

• CHill
      1st Team
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Farmer

my point along with Oaks is that Cedar Hill doesn't have a large enough crowd to make up the difference if Allen is not represented. You said they showed well in San Antonio but it wasn't a large crowd at all. Region 3 folks will show up. I would venture to say Steven Jones isn't well versed on the history of the HS games and large crowds are not exclusive to DFW only.

The attendance at Jerryworkd HAs been impressive the last 3 years. That in large part has been helped by having Allen represented in the games. Without Allen playing the last 3 years you don't have crowds eclipsing the 50k mark

For one I'm happy the games are GHA area this season, but the revenues will take a hit, but not as bad as if the games were in SA. Like it or not they will return to Jerry's world in 2016 as the UIL is about the bottom line and the best facilities and Jones will not have any other way.

Comment

• Lilbradford
        Practice Squad
        • Jul 2015

Bam! Jerry Jones thread!

Comment

Working...