X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Trojanbacker2
    Born in Ft. Worth, lived most of my long life in Mid-Cities. Follow Trinity football but also interested in other NE Tarrant County schools.
    Welcome! Glad you're here. T's up!
    Super B

Comment

• mojotrain
      2nd Team
      • Jun 2015

I have decided to follow Odessa's Permian High School this year. They seem like a sweet bunch of kid's.

Comment

• Lilbradford
        Practice Squad
        • Jul 2015

Thanks guys. Checking in

Comment

• sTp
          1st Team
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Lilbradford
          Thanks guys. Checking in
          Welcome aboard!

Comment

• Super B
            All District
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Lilbradford
            Thanks guys. Checking in

Welcome. Our place is your place.
            Super B

Comment

• RocklandDragon
              Special Teams
              • Jul 2015

Yes, I'm here. I'm not using any other username. I dont need to hide from anyone from 6ATF. All I got to say is dont ban me. Like I've told Super B, I'm all for discussion about high school football and when this site opened, it didnt get me upset. It shouldnt. Wherever people feel comfortable talking sports or anything, why should anyone discourage that? Now, I'm still going to have a fairly large presence on the 6ATF board--many of y'all that have known what I do for it. I'm going to continue that for 2015. In the meantime, y'all site is doing well so far. Good luck to y'all in the future. I'll still post here too. I post in many other places with the same username so to me, this is no different than that.
              Last edited by RocklandDragon; 07-25-2015, 06:32 AM.
              I still work for the "other" site. Don't ban me. :D

Comment

• CHill
                1st Team
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by RocklandDragon
                Yes, I'm here. I'm not using any other username. I dont need to hide from the other board. All I got to say is dont ban me. Like I've told Super B, I'm all for discussion about high school football and when this site opened, it didnt get me upset. It shouldnt. Wherever people feel comfortable talking sports or anything, why should anyone discourage that? Now, I'm still going to have a fairly large presence on the other board--many of y'all that have known what I do for the other board. I'm going to continue that for 2015. In the meantime, y'all site is doing well so far. Good luck to y'all in the future. I'll still post here too. I post in many other places with the same username so to me, this is no different than that.

RocklandDragon you bring Friday night football to a whole another level and there is nothing wrong with you're contribution to this forum. As a matter fact it would be highly encourage! There is no disrespect for the other forum and there are some very good posters there. Sometimes the dawgs go howling there and the puppies get on the edge and good folks that have a history and passion of this game get ban and threads get shut down off an individual's split decision. Wish you nothing but the best this upcoming season, nothing but respect bro! See where you had get you a new ride this season!

Comment

• RocklandDragon
                  Special Teams
                  • Jul 2015

Originally posted by CHill

RocklandDragon you bring Friday night football to a whole another level and there is nothing wrong with you're contribution to this forum. As a matter fact it would be highly encourage! There is no disrespect for the other forum and there are some very good posters there. Sometimes the dawgs go howling there and the puppies get on the edge and good folks that have a history and passion of this game get ban and threads get shut down off an individual's split decision. Wish you nothing but the best this upcoming season, nothing but respect bro! See where you had get you a new ride this season!
                  Yes sir. I'm on the process of purchasing a new ride since Ol Reliable got totaled out. Someone hit my Old Accord from behind and her insurance gave me a check and said we ain't fixing this beat up ride. I wanted to get to 300,000 miles too. I was at 247,000+ Miles.

Comment

• sTp
                    1st Team
                    • Apr 2015

Thanks for all you do for Texas High School Football Rockland, and welcome aboard!

EDIT: and sorry to hear about your car.. bummer..
                    Last edited by sTp; 07-25-2015, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• CHill
                      1st Team
                      • Apr 2015

Yes sir. I'm on the process of purchasing a new ride since Ol Reliable got totaled out. Someone hit my Old Accord from behind and her insurance gave me a check and said we ain't fixing this beat up ride. I wanted to get to 300,000 miles too. I was at 247,000+ Miles.

I heard you bro and just pisses you off when you're almost there. I had a 95 standard Ford Ranger that had 236000 miles on it and I only change the oil every 3K miles, never had to replace the clutch or even a tune-up and was getting 24 mpg. My neighbor's 16 yr old ran in to it head on late at night in 2009 and total it and their insurance gave me 2k for my total truck, lets just say I feel shafted on that deal and I'm still piss about it. Season about here Bro, looking forward to you're travels again this year.

Comment

• Admin
                        TX HS Football Talk
                        • Mar 2015

Yes, I'm here. I'm not using any other username. I dont need to hide from anyone from 6ATF. All I got to say is dont ban me. Like I've told Super B, I'm all for discussion about high school football and when this site opened, it didnt get me upset. It shouldnt. Wherever people feel comfortable talking sports or anything, why should anyone discourage that? Now, I'm still going to have a fairly large presence on the 6ATF board--many of y'all that have known what I do for it. I'm going to continue that for 2015. In the meantime, y'all site is doing well so far. Good luck to y'all in the future. I'll still post here too. I post in many other places with the same username so to me, this is no different than that.
                        Welcome to the board RD, we all appreciate you becoming a member of the community and look forward to your input.

Comment

• svhorns
                          All State
                          • Apr 2015

Interesting that they let you post here. I can't imagine that the dictator is ok with that. I guess posting here is worth the potential crying and moaning you might here from him. Is there a saturday conference call today?

Comment

• RocklandDragon
                            Special Teams
                            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by svhorns

Interesting that they let you post here. I can't imagine that the dictator is ok with that. I guess posting here is worth the potential crying and moaning you might here from him. Is there a saturday conference call today?
                            No one owns me on 6ATF. I do work for 6ATF and I've told people I'll post here with my own username. I'm not hiding from anyone and why should I? I'm not gonna hear any whining from anyone on the other board.

Comment

• RocklandDragon
                              Special Teams
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Admin

Welcome to the board RD, we all appreciate you becoming a member of the community and look forward to your input.
                              Thanks. Ain't nothing wrong with a little civil discussion about high school football among fellow fans.

Comment

• Admin
                                TX HS Football Talk
                                • Mar 2015

No one owns me on 6ATF. I do work for 6ATF and I've told people I'll post here with my own username. I'm not hiding from anyone and why should I? I'm not gonna hear any whining from anyone on the other board.
                                Actually we own 6ATF. Have you typed it in your browser lately?

Appreciate you spreading the word!

Comment

• RocklandDragon
                                  Special Teams
                                  • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Admin

Actually we own 6ATF. Have you typed it in your browser lately?

Appreciate you spreading the word!
                                  Well, allow me to correct myself. The site that is currently listed with the web address: 6atxfootball.vbulletin.net under TXHSAF, Inc. is who I work for. Still, when I type 6ATF, most people know exactly what site I'm referring to.

Besides, texasfbt.com stands on its own. That's how I found it in the first place--well thanks to Super B of course.

Comment

• Eagle2
                                    All District
                                    • Apr 2015

Welcome RD and glad to have you to be apart of the other side(lol) also. Your input is welcomed and valued as you always bring interesting perspectives and thoughts to the forums.

Comment

• svhorns
                                      All State
                                      • Apr 2015

You don't have to preach to me about being able to do what you want. I'm all for it. I'm just wondering when you're going to find out that they don't understand progressiveness when it comes to high school news. Being that it's non for profit organization I hope their books are in order esepcially if they pay you. If they arent paying you or helping you outside of fake credentials allowing you to gain access to a practice which KT2000 has provided for you, not them, shame on both of you.

With that being said it's good to have you here and sooner or later ill believe you'll be smart enough to see the light in regards to how these 2 boards are going in complete opposite directions.

Comment

• RocklandDragon
                                        Special Teams
                                        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by svhorns

You don't have to preach to me about being able to do what you want. I'm all for it. I'm just wondering when you're going to find out that they don't understand progressiveness when it comes to high school news. Being that it's non for profit organization I hope their books are in order esepcially if they pay you. If they arent paying you or helping you outside of fake credentials allowing you to gain access to a practice which KT2000 has provided for you, not them, shame on both of you.

With that being said it's good to have you here and sooner or later ill believe you'll be smart enough to see the light in regards to how these 2 boards are going in complete opposite directions.

I'll do my work over there and you can continue your good work here. If the board that I do my work for, goes belly up that's what I have to live with but I'll do my best to not let it fail. It's that simple.

In 2012 and 2013, KT2000, jcchill, and ktchamp were very helpful to to during my time at 5atf and I have never dismissed that. I've veen very grateful for it even though I did do all that work voluntarily to contribute content. They gave me a platform to build my name but they left the site--it was their right to and they didnt help me in 2014. The current site did and backed me up when an ISD needed to verify if I do work on behalf of the current 6atf. I covered games on the sideline and always told the ISD who I was taking photos for. Ain't nothing fake about that.

Take that for whatever you want. When I'm here discussing football, I want to discuss football. I'm not here to discuss 6atexasfootball, the site, or it's direction.

Nevertheless, SV I appreciate the welcome and look forward to your player interviews. I think The Players Lounge is a fantastic idea. I'll give y'all huge props for that.

Comment

• svhorns
                                          All State
                                          • Apr 2015

I'll do my work over there and you can continue your good work here. If the board that I do my work for, goes belly up that's what I have to live with but I'll do my best to not let it fail. It's that simple.

In 2012 and 2013, KT2000, jcchill, and ktchamp were very helpful to to during my time at 5atf and I have never dismissed that. I've veen very grateful for it even though I did do all that work voluntarily to contribute content. They gave me a platform to build my name but they left the site--it was their right to and they didnt help me in 2014. The current site did and backed me up when an ISD needed to verify if I do work on behalf of the current 6atf. I covered games on the sideline and always told the ISD who I was taking photos for. Ain't nothing fake about that.

Take that for whatever you want. When I'm here discussing football, I want to discuss football. I'm not here to discuss 6atexasfootball, the site, or it's direction.

Nevertheless, SV I appreciate the welcome and look forward to your player interviews. I think The Players Lounge is a fantastic idea. I'll give y'all huge props for that.

Right but the board was simply taken over by a dictator and other moochers. They did not work to get you those credentials the KT boys did. They did not build that community the KTs did. They did nothing to but answer a phone call for you on behalf of the work that the KTs did.

Ill see to it that you'll be here exclusively. Trust me on that. You'd be a fool otherwise.

Now lets talk some football.

Last edited by svhorns; 07-25-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Super B
                                            All District
                                            • Apr 2015

Whoa! It's getting hot in here.

RD, you are welcome here. JUST to talk football. It's all good as far as I'm concerned. No need to talk 6ATF if you don't want to.
                                            Super B

Comment

• svhorns
                                              All State
                                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B
                                              Whoa! It's getting hot in here.

RD, you are welcome here. JUST to talk football. It's all good as far as I'm concerned. No need to talk 6ATF if you don't want to.

He brought up 6atf in his initial post here. If you don't want to talk about it openly then don't post about it openly and take it to PMs.

Comment

• Farmer
                                                All District
                                                • Apr 2015

I just saw on the site who acts like they're going to invade Poland on a daily basis say they're taking a high road. How laughable is that coming out of one of their administrators. Hmmm what high road is he talking about? I've seen some pretty funny comments about this site out of the "administrators" who quite frankly are in dire need of help but I appreciate the shout out. They seem like they're wuite concerned with some competition.

Comment

• Jayhawker332
                                                  Practice Squad
                                                  • Jul 2015

Grew up in Wichita, Kansas graduated from Permian High School went to Kansas State University. My heart is with Mojo and follow the rest of the district as well. I have a great respect for the Trinity program and the way they go about their business so thats another team I like to follow.

Comment

• svhorns
                                                    All State
                                                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Jayhawker332
                                                    Grew up in Wichita, Kansas graduated from Permian High School went to Kansas State University. My heart is with Mojo and follow the rest of the district as well. I have a great respect for the Trinity program and the way they go about their business so thats another team I like to follow.
                                                    Welcome aboard.

Comment

• Jayhawker332
                                                      Practice Squad
                                                      • Jul 2015

Thank you SVHORNS

Comment

• Trinity Dad
                                                        Practice Squad
                                                        • Jul 2015

I am originally from Amarillo, but have lived in DFW for the last 43 years. I obviously follow Trinity, with two daughters being alums. I follow all of N.E. Tarrant county and keep watch on the other districts' dominant teams with a look toward the playoffs.

Comment

• Super B
                                                          All District
                                                          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Trinity Dad
                                                          I am originally from Amarillo, but have lived in DFW for the last 43 years. I obviously follow Trinity, with two daughters being alums. I follow all of N.E. Tarrant county and keep watch on the other districts' dominant teams with a look toward the playoffs.
                                                          Welcome Glad you are here.
                                                          Super B

Comment

• Trinity Dad
                                                            Practice Squad
                                                            • Jul 2015

Thanks! I like to take a break in the work day and read the interesting and informed member comments that post here. I do not regularly have the time to get daily media updates and the people on this site provide a quick and easy way to get current. Some comments are truly insightful, others maybe not so much.

Comment

• Super B
                                                              All District
                                                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Trinity Dad
                                                              Thanks! I like to take a break in the work day and read the interesting and informed member comments that post here. I do not regularly have the time to get daily media updates and the people on this site provide a quick and easy way to get current. Some comments are truly insightful, others maybe not so much.
                                                              Man, that's the truth.

I think your gonna like coming here for good information. As they say, stay tuned.
                                                              Super B

Comment

Working...
                                                              😀
                                                              😂
                                                              🥰
                                                              😘
                                                              🤢
                                                              😎
                                                              😞
                                                              😡
                                                              👍