Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • svhorns
    All State
    • Apr 2015

Completely forgot about this thread. I was brushing up on my cat facts to throw at Super B in the Open enrollment thread.

mojo you might be right here, that there would need to be some parameters. We have dynasties that range from 5 years to 30 years in this thread already.

Comment

• Farmer
      All District
      • Apr 2015

La Marque had a 6 year run that was pretty impressive. They went to 6 straight championships gsmes from 1993-1998 going 3-3 in those games. They were 3-0 against Denison and 0-3 against Stephenville.

Comment

• mojotrain
        2nd Team
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by svhorns
        Completely forgot about this thread. I was brushing up on my cat facts to throw at Super B in the Open enrollment thread.

mojo you might be right here, that there would need to be some parameters. We have dynasties that range from 5 years to 30 years in this thread already.
        It however makes for one of the greatest whizzing contest in the history of Texas high school football. The fail side of adding parameters, it can make for a very short topic run.

I added a bit more about Permian on post #20.

Comment

• Eagle82
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Permian
          Richland Springs
          Celina
          Pilot Point (maybe)
          SLC
          Katy
          Allen* (lol)
          Chill

We all dog on Katy and region 3 but you have to give them credit, of all the teams, they're the only one who is a constant and when they play the final game, if they're not winning it, they sure are making it hard for the other team to win.

Comment

• mojotrain
            2nd Team
            • Jun 2015

E82 nail it! That list is good, until some poster from Converse Judson shows up.

Comment

• TrojanHorse03
              Special Teams
              • Apr 2015

So y'all would say Cedar Hill would make the list but not Trinity? I don't have a problem with that. I always suspected Trinity would have to win 5 to be regarded that way.
              Last edited by TrojanHorse03; 07-01-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• mojotrain
                2nd Team
                • Jun 2015

If 3 state crowns are good lets throw in Midland Lee. Three in a row for them.

Comment

Working...