X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sTp
    1st Team
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dada
    Sooooo How do I roll corn tortillas without breaking them?

Comment

• JagFan
      1st Team
      • Apr 2015

Sooooo How do I roll corn tortillas without breaking them?

You have to cook them first. Put a little oil in a pan and when it is hot put the tortilla in for about 10 seconds on each sside. Remove to a paper towel and the do the next one.

Comment

• aggietech
        Practice Squad
        • May 2015

I get tired of people expecting Christians to always turn the other cheek. I also get tired of people thinking they are the only ones that have the right to be offended. I get tired of handing over my hard earned money to the government and see it wasted with handouts that are not earned. Last but not least I get tired of people not taking responsibility for their actions.

Comment

• svhorns
          All State
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle82

Mamasita's in Kerrville was serving them at one time.

Kerrville is too far away from SA to know any better. I blame Manziel.

Comment

• svhorns
            All State
            • Apr 2015

I hate when I'm watching 7 on 7 videos or videos of high school practice and the guy filming goes ooooooooooooooooooooo when someone drops the ball. I'm not trying to listen to your grunts man. It's even worse when the video is really grainy.

Comment

• sTp
              1st Team
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by aggietech
              I get tired of people expecting Christians to always turn the other cheek. I also get tired of people thinking they are the only ones that have the right to be offended. I get tired of handing over my hard earned money to the government and see it wasted with handouts that are not earned. Last but not least I get tired of people not taking responsibility for their actions.
              muhaha.. I just tell them "I'm offended that you are offended.." The looks I get are priceless..

Comment

• Eagle2
                All District
                • Apr 2015

I get tired of people telling me "I know how you feel" or comparing things to a specific (past) movement in our nations history. First off you don't/cannot know how I feel if you have not been through/experienced what I've been through or going through. Your time or era in history is not and cannot be the same as the past. So stop saying it.

Comment

• dada
                  2nd Team
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by JagFan

You have to cook them first. Put a little oil in a pan and when it is hot put the tortilla in for about 10 seconds on each sside. Remove to a paper towel and the do the next one.
                  Thank you!...Will try it this weekend.

Comment

• JagFan
                    1st Team
                    • Apr 2015

Thank you!...Will try it this weekend.
                    Call if you have questions. Farmer knows how to get in touch with me. Just a little oil is all it takes.

Comment

• JagFan
                      1st Team
                      • Apr 2015

This is a huge rave. I attended a wedding this weekend and was blown away by our young men just out of some of our military academies. The groom is a 2014 graduate from the Naval Academy as were 7 of his groomsmen. 1 other groomsman graduated from The Merchant Marine Academy. They were all dressed in their dress whites or blues (depending on where they serve, some Navy some went Marine)

Getting to visit with them over the last few days was such a treat. They were some of the most polite and respectful young men I have ever met. They also were very patient and stood for pictures with everyone that wanted one with them at the reception. It brought a tear to my eye when they did the sword thing when the bride and groom entered the reception. Just a fun thing to witness. Our country is just fine with young people like this about to be our military leaders.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎