Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rants and Raves

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rants and Raves

    Just let it out!
    Keep it clean though, please.

  • #2
    That's the sign my wife posted for me above our toilet.

    Comment


    • #3
      Patients that come in and complain that their medicine isn't working, but when you call the pharmacy they've filled it 4 times in 9 months.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hebron0608 View Post
        Patients that come in and complain that their medicine isn't working, but when you call the pharmacy they've filled it 4 times in 9 months.
        A buddy of mine is a pharmacy tech. The stories I hear!

        Comment


        • #5
          Dear DirecTV, your new commercials suck, I mean they really suck!

          Comment


          • #6
            The MVP chant during basketball games. Its really annoying when the player isnt even a realistic option. For example... Kawahi Leonard of the spurs.

            Spurs fans in general just piss me off but so do rockets fans. Aggies, is there really any use for any of them? If there is I dont see it.

            Comment


            • #7
              AT&T Uverse: terrible Internet performance, must throttle/choke YouTube videos? Barely able to play them, swap off network to LTE works.. shame.

              Comment


              • #8
                People at concerts who hold their cell phones up and record the WHOLE DAMN THING in my sight line.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The fact that Verizon dropped The Weather Channel.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Marketing departments! Especially telecom marketing departments.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JagFan View Post
                      The fact that Verizon dropped The Weather Channel.
                      They did?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Four Wheelers (Trucker speak for passenger vehicles) that pass me, get in front of me, then slow down to where I have to then pass them.
                        Super B

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 1AllenFan View Post
                          AT&T Uverse: terrible Internet performance, must throttle/choke YouTube videos? Barely able to play them, swap off network to LTE works.. shame.
                          It could be worse, you could have charter or time warner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My son used to work for Time Warner: said their technology and reliance on Coax related infrastructure would surprise (negatively). Had Verizon and it was great, but pricey.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              People that try and make me eat healthy. There's nuthin wrong with eatin chikkin nuggets and bacon fer every meal.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Idiot moronic drivers in the left lane. The freaking idiots just have no common sense at all and refuse to get out of the way.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Eagle82 View Post
                                  Idiot moronic drivers in the left lane. The freaking idiots just have no common sense at all and refuse to get out of the way.
                                  This. Mostly because I have to listen to my husband yell at them.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Two or more checkout counters. (not grocery stores)
                                    Do you form a line at each counter or one line which enables the next person in line, who has been waiting the longest to go to the next available checkout?

                                    I say one line and when I am in one line and some idiot bypasses goes straight to a checkout, I go postal!

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Eagle82 View Post
                                      Two or more checkout counters. (not grocery stores)
                                      Do you form a line at each counter or one line which enables the next person in line, who has been waiting the longest to go to the next available checkout?

                                      I say one line and when I am in one line and some idiot bypasses goes straight to a checkout, I go postal!
                                      On a similar topic, people in the self-checkout that don't know what they are doing. It isn't rocket science and the directions are on the screen.

                                      And I agree with you about the single line.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Calling a place of business with a question and you have to talk to a machine and press 50,000 buttons before it sends you to a person. Bugs the heck out me.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Alarm clocks.

                                          Hate isn't a strong enough word..
                                          ...

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Failure to communicate and understand. Speaking to customer service reps and no one speaks English.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              People that fill a flour tortilla and roll it up and call it an enchilada. Drives me nuts and then I have to explain the difference in an enchilada and burrito.

                                              Flour tortilla = burritto

                                              Corn tortilla = enchilada

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by sTp View Post
                                                Alarm clocks.

                                                Hate isn't a strong enough word..
                                                AND..

                                                Waking up at 7:00am on a day you didn't even set the alarm on and could've slept until noon..
                                                ...

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  A note from our recent cruise: If you are a Cleveland Browns fan you really shouldn't try to trash talk about football. And then trash talk about me in front of my daughter.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Originally posted by JagFan View Post
                                                    People that fill a flour tortilla and roll it up and call it an enchilada. Drives me nuts and then I have to explain the difference in an enchilada and burrito.

                                                    Flour tortilla = burritto

                                                    Corn tortilla = enchilada
                                                    Bows head in shame. I can't roll a corn tortilla without it breaking.

                                                    For what it's worth, I've lived in Texas my entire life and the recipe I uses came from a guy from South Dakota....BlakeJ

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Originally posted by JagFan View Post
                                                      People that fill a flour tortilla and roll it up and call it an enchilada. Drives me nuts and then I have to explain the difference in an enchilada and burrito.

                                                      Flour tortilla = burritto

                                                      Corn tortilla = enchilada
                                                      OK smarty, how do you make a soft cheese taco?

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Originally posted by pied View Post

                                                        OK smarty, how do you make a soft cheese taco?
                                                        Don't cook the corn tortilla as long so it is soft and not crunchy.

                                                        Full disclosure, I am guilty of ordering soft tacos on Taco Tuesday but to me a taco is corn tortilla.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Originally posted by JagFan View Post

                                                          Don't cook the corn tortilla as long so it is soft and not crunchy.

                                                          Full disclosure, I am guilty of ordering soft tacos on Taco Tuesday but to me a taco is corn tortilla.
                                                          Most of your Tex Mex places a soft cheese taco = cheese enchilada with queso instead of chili.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Originally posted by pied View Post

                                                            Most of your Tex Mex places a soft cheese taco = cheese enchilada with queso instead of chili.
                                                            Made with corn or flour tortillas? Tacos are tortillas folded in half not rolled and should be made with corn tortillas but you can use flour.

                                                            Comment

                                                            Working...
                                                            X