Little League WS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little League WS

Okay, I'll probably take some flack for this but....

These parent's are out of control, I mean WAY out of control!

So Pearland beats a California team. What's next?

Comment

Originally posted by ktCarl View Post
      So Pearland beats a California team. What's next?

Pearland plays the winner of the game on right now between Pennsylvania and South Carolina. That game is on Wednesday Aug. 26th at 8:00et

Comment

Pennsylvania won 9-8 home crowd was a key factor do think the boys from the Lone Star have a better team they play on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle82 View Post
          Okay, I'll probably take some flack for this but....

These parent's are out of control, I mean WAY out of control!
          It's Little League...what did you expect ??

Comment

Texas is playing right now. If they win they're in the US bracket championship game.

Comment

Go Pearland!

Comment

Originally posted by CHill View Post
                Go Pearland!
                Man they were flat last night...15 K's and the pitching was not up to their standard. California will kill them if they play like that again tonight.

Comment

They sure were. The TX pitcher was never able to throw strikes with consistency. Prior to that game Texas had 22k's and 0 walks I think they had 6 strikeouts last night and 6 walks. In the end, it didn't matter, the bats were dead. It doesn't matter if you only allow one run, if you can't score, you can't win. This Texas team looks lost against lefty throwers. In their first game against Oregon it was a very similar game except Oregon didn't have the offense Pennsylvania had and Texas' only hit in the game was a homerun by the leadoff hitter. The game ended up 1-0 in Texas' favor.

Comment

Originally posted by svhorns View Post
                    They sure were. The TX pitcher was never able to throw strikes with consistency. Prior to that game Texas had 22k's and 0 walks I think they had 6 strikeouts last night and 6 walks. In the end, it didn't matter, the bats were dead. It doesn't matter if you only allow one run, if you can't score, you can't win. This Texas team looks lost against lefty throwers. In their first game against Oregon it was a very similar game except Oregon didn't have the offense Pennsylvania had and Texas' only hit in the game was a homerun by the leadoff hitter. The game ended up 1-0 in Texas' favor.
                    I originally thought they were strong enough to stand toe to toe with Cali and eventually the International winner but have serious doubts now. I'm thinking they get booted out tonight...Cali kids will be motivated and pissed off !!

Comment

Originally posted by Warbird_Dad View Post

I originally thought they were strong enough to stand toe to toe with Cali and eventually the International winner but have serious doubts now. I'm thinking they get booted out tonight...Cali kids will be motivated and pissed off !!
                      As much as I'd like to disagree I think you're right.

Comment

Texas beats Cali in extra innings to advance to championship Saturday on two HRs in the bottom of the 8th for a 9-7 win.

Comment

Originally posted by CHill View Post
                          Texas beats Cali in extra innings to advance to championship Saturday on two HRs in the bottom of the 8th for a 9-7 win.
                          Pennyslvania beats Texas (Pearland) & Japan beats Mexico in extra. So it will be Japan & Pennsylvania in championship tomorrow.

Comment

Got to watch the last 3 innings of the 3rd place game today. Grats to our Texas boys!

Comment

Great run for the boys from Pearland....3rd place in the world is not too shabby. The PA team just ran into a Japanese hitting machine....those kids are off the hook !!

Comment

Working...
                              X