Denton Guyer High School is hiring a full time Girls Strength & Conditioning coach.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GymCatmomx2
    Practice Squad
    • May 2015

Denton Guyer High School is hiring a full time Girls Strength & Conditioning coach.

Please share with anyone that is interested:
    Denton Guyer High School is hiring a full time Girls Strength & Conditioning coach. If interested email bkegans@dentonisd.org with resume.
    Requirements: Texas teacher certificate and certification through nationally accredited organization (CSCS, USAW, SCCC)
  • Eagle2
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Interesting and one of the requirements is a Texas teacher certificate.

Comment

• GymCatmomx2
      Practice Squad
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Eagle
      Interesting and one of the requirements is a Texas teacher certificate.
      Why is that interesting? Am I missing something? Aren't most coaches also teachers?

Comment

• Farmer
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by GymCatmomx2
        Why is that interesting? Am I missing something? Aren't most coaches also teachers?
        Eagle is making a joke somewhat based on the discussion in the interesting news out of Waxahachie thread.

One thing I know about Guyer is they have the best strength and conditioning program in the state on their boys side. Those teams are always strong and in shape.

Comment

• GymCatmomx2
          Practice Squad
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Farmer

Eagle is making a joke somewhat based on the discussion in the interesting news out of Waxahachie thread.

One thing I know about Guyer is they have the best strength and conditioning program in the state on their boys side. Those teams are always strong and in shape.
          Ohhh got it! Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎