• MojoMadness
    Practice Squad
    • Apr 2015

Permian Panthers

Heres to a District Championship in 2015 ! Go MOJO
  • mojotrain
    2nd Team
    • Jun 2015

I drove by to see the progress on the expansion. It's a different place. Kids were outside running.

Comment

• Super B
      All District
      • Apr 2015

What kind of expansion?
      Super B

Comment

• mojotrain
        2nd Team
        • Jun 2015

Both high schools. As has been discussed Odessa was one of the few remaining, maybe the only, 6-A schools in Texas that had 7th, 8th and 9th graders in separate junior high schools. In the fall 9th graders from Nimitz, Bonham, and what was once Hood now named Wilson-Young, after two medal of honor winners from Odessa will go to Permian. 9th graders from Ector, Crockett and Bowie will go to OHS. At Permian a two story educational building was added @ the North East corner of the campus where the tennis courts had been. Property across the street north was obtained where a new tennis complex is being built. The campus will be closed at noon so the cafeteria is being expanded to what I guess would be double in size. The band hall is being expanding and I think maybe something is going on with the football locker room. Even for me nothing looks the same. A new gym may or may not be in the plan. It will be weeks before we know the final ECISD enrollment but we will be jam up and jelly tight.

Comment

• Trinity-Jagger
          Practice Squad
          • Jan 2017

Glad to see fellow posters here, friends kept telling me to come abaoard and finally made the cross-over.Looking forward future chats with long time familiar names.go MOJO

GO JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...