Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHill
    1st Team
    • Apr 2015

Congrats Trinity for making Texas proud! Good game to watch and Trinity look good on opening night.

Comment

• Farmer
      All District
      • Apr 2015

Trinity is a really good team. They are only going to get better too. I'm very impressed with them and I love that defense

Comment

• OakTreeOut-n-Up
        Special Teams
        • Apr 2015

Trinity is going to be a monster. DLS was the real deal, on both sides. Best early season Triniry team I've seen a long while.

Comment

• Trinity Dad
          Practice Squad
          • Jul 2015

I was very impressed with the athleticism and execution of the De La Salle players. They pushed a Trinity team to its limits! Bravo to Concord and compliments to your players and coaches and fans. You have won me as a fan and I hope to follow you on to future victories in California. The best to you all!

Comment

• Trinity Dad
            Practice Squad
            • Jul 2015

I wish to congratulate both teams. As best a game played as I have seen in awhile. I now have a new and great respect for DLS, their team, coaches and program. I wish the best of luck to the Spartans!

Comment

• Farmer
              All District
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Trinity Dad
              I wish to congratulate both teams. As best a game played as I have seen in awhile. I now have a new and great respect for DLS, their team, coaches and program. I wish the best of luck to the Spartans!
              I agree sir. For a first game both teams played really well. This is going to be a really good Trinity team as the season progresses. Your D is lights out

Comment

Working...