X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by DPaul

The fries are easy to go through with the use of the spicy ketchup. If you take 2 fries and dip at the same time you get through half as fast. Just a little tip. I think that method is Super B approved too.
    Pretty much how I do it. Two or three fries at a time. Spicy or Fancy. Loving the Spicy but sometimes switch it up or dip in one or the other, every other time. I also always eat the fries first. Burgers stay warm for quite a while, whereas fries get cold first and fast. Despite the apparent popularity, I do not like cold fries. After the fries, I eat the Burger.

I think what sTp was actually referring to was getting full. All specialty Burgers have a Junior, made on the smaller Whataburger Jr. bun and using two 1/8 pound patties. However this is Whataburger we are talking about where you can have it whatever way you want it. The double meat burgers are hard to get down unless you are pretty hungry. I sometimes order those with just one pattiy (as a single) and one piece of cheese. It takes some "building" on their register, but it can be done. Much easier to eat the whole thing that way. Better than a Jr, because of the larger bun, so you essentially get more onions, sauce or whatever else because it is "wider" (bigger circumference).
    Super B

Comment

• mojotrain
      2nd Team
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by RocklandDragon

What?! That's lunacy.

It taste the same to me. Patty melt w/ pickles is my fav.
      Buns are made in Mexico.

Comment

• JagFan
        1st Team
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Shady12
        Don't think the green chile burger ever went away. In the Whataburger obsession threads I see all over the internet I do come across as a hater. It's just because I'm utterly dumbfounded by that obsession and Texans' often times vicious, spittle laden defense of these burgers. In reality I don't think it's bad especially for fast food, but not better than most of the others and their consistency from one burger to the next is terrible (at least at the San Angelo locations, although I have heard consternation all over the state about how they aren't as good anymore). Nothing worse than ordering an avocado bacon burger and having one tiny bit of avocado on it. That's easily the best burger they've come up with but it's worthless if they skimp on the avocado. If you break it down they use some of the worst ingredients in the fast food industry. Almost all of the others have better buns. Whataburger's produce is really bad. Their bacon is also shameful. Paper thin, yet somehow floppy. Go to Wendy's, for example, and they have thick, crisp bacon (not to mention always seems their lettuce and tomatoes are actually fresh). And now that I've typed all this out, it seems more than one should ever type on the subject.

I have asked and the green chili was for a limited time.

Comment

• Shady12
          2nd Team
          • Apr 2015

Green chile burger was on there a long time though. Must be what was replaced by the spicy bacon burger. Green chiles are the only peppers I don't like anyway.

Comment

• JagFan
            1st Team
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Shady12
            Green chile burger was on there a long time though. Must be what was replaced by the spicy bacon burger. Green chiles are the only peppers I don't like anyway.
            Don't get me started.... Green chilis are much more than only peppers, they are a way of life.

Comment

• Shady12
              2nd Team
              • Apr 2015

A way of tormented life full of vile flavor.

Comment

Working...