X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Hall of Fame...

Texas High School Football Talk would like to congratulate TexasBob on becoming the first member of this elite group.

When we say elite group, we're not referring to this board, we are referring to contributors of Texas High School Football. Words cannot express the gratitude we all have for his countless hours of dedication to the game. A prince of all men, simple as that.

Thank you TexasBob, thank you very much for what you've done and what you continue to do for Texas High School Football.

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/ TB.PNG
  • svhorns
    All State
    • Apr 2015

Awesome! Congrats TexasBob!

Comment

• TexasBob
      Hall of Fame
      • May 2015

Wow! I'm impressed.

Comment

• sTp
        1st Team
        • Apr 2015

Congrats Bob!

Comment

• JagFan
          1st Team
          • Apr 2015

Congrats TexasBob! Well deserved!

Comment

• Super B
            All District
            • Apr 2015

Congrats Bob!

I have spent hours on texasbob.com, not only looking through the stadium database, but the whole site. I love travel, Texas, HS Football, interesting facts. Yes, I have spent hours there, sometimes hours at a time. I would love to hear some stories if you want to start a "TexasBob" thread. You could tell stories, we could respond and ask questions.
            Last edited by Super B; 07-24-2015, 09:24 PM.
            Super B

Comment

• slorch
              Practice Squad
              • Jul 2015

Texas Bob makes something we love...even better!

that's hard to pull off, and through the years, this fan of high school football has been very appreciative of Texas Bob's work with regard to info on stadiums and the like.

Thank you and congrats, Texas Bob!

Comment

• Farmer
                All District
                • Apr 2015

Perfect first member.

I think SVH needs to be considered with what he has and is providing with his recruiting insight and ability to get some of these prospects to open up and let him interview them.

Comment

• svhorns
                  All State
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Farmer
                  Perfect first member.

I think SVH needs to be considered with what he has and is providing with his recruiting insight and ability to get some of these prospects to open up and let him interview them.

Ha! Just saw this. Thanks man. Unfortunately I have to come clean and let everyone know that I've been using HGH along with other PED's. I realize now that it was a huge mistake. I have disrespected the message board and my teammates as well. Said no one ever. Where do I sign and where's my new car?

Comment

Working...