Clear All
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Player Spotlight: Tacorian Howard, L.D. Bell

Class: 2016

Sport: Football

Position: Wide receiver

His story: Tacorian, or “Taco,” has been around football for the majority of his life, ever since he was four years old. “Sports has made me mentally, physically and emotionally stronger because of the enduring trial I may face in life as I grow up,” he said. Howard, who also competes in the high jump and hurdles at Bell, is excited for the upcoming season, his final as a Raider. With a new head coach in Mike Glaze, Bell could surprise some people. “I expect nothing less than shocking the world, if making it past the first round doesn't shock the world already,” Howard said. He hopes a state title is in the future, but the team is focused on its first game. “I expect us to come out explosive every game and show the doubters what 'bleed blue' is all about,” he said. Howard enters his final season hopeful to arrive at a college destination, but hasn't received any offers thus far. He plans to major in architecture. He's also a die hard Philadelphia Eagles fan and loves watching vintage Mike Vick. He also loves to watch some of his favorite receivers in Amari Cooper, Dez Bryant and Julio Jones.

Fun fact: Outside of football, Howard said he likes to play basketball, watch Spongebob Squarepants and sleep.

He said: “Coach Glaze injected a new spirit throughout our program, sat me down, schooled me on his vision and I bought into it.”

- Brian Gosset, bgosset@star-telegram.com

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...#storylink=cpy
    Last edited by Super B; 07-06-2015, 11:56 PM.
    Super B
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎