X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SLC13

Great pics Eagle82!! Sans the Model T's this picture looks just like my HS field in the 1960's

You must be older than I thought. I always though the "13" in your name was in reference to your graduation year.
    Super B

Comment

• Super B
      All District
      • Apr 2015

image.jpg

Palacios Beacon (Palacios, Tex.), Vol. 57, No. 52, Ed. 1 Thursday, December 24, 1964

Super B

Comment

• SLC13
        '16 6A Pick 'Em Champ & '15 6A Pick 'Em Runner-Up
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B

You must be older than I thought. I always though the "13" in your name was in reference to your graduation year.
        The "13" was my oldest son's number when he played in 8th grade and Frosh ball back in '01 & 02. I've just been too lazy to change it over the years.

I'm old enough that I played against both Lydell Mitchell (Penn St./Colts) and Franco Harris (Penn St./Steelers) when I was in HS in New Jersey many moons ago.

Comment

• Super B
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SLC13

The "13" was my oldest son's number when he played in 8th grade and Frosh ball back in '01 & 02. I've just been too lazy to change it over the years.

I'm old enough that I played against both Lydell Mitchell (Penn St./Colts) and Franco Harris (Penn St./Steelers) when I was in HS in New Jersey many moons ago.

Okay. I guess you've got a few years on me then. My daughter is starting at Trinity (Sophomore year) in just over a month.
          Super B

Comment

• SLC13
            '16 6A Pick 'Em Champ & '15 6A Pick 'Em Runner-Up
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B

Okay. I guess you've got a few years on me then. My daughter is starting at Trinity (Sophomore year) in just over a month.
            Enjoy these years, they go by very quickly. Is she in any extra-curricular activities??

Comment

Working...