• Apr 2015

Interview: Navasota WR Tren'Davian Dickson

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
    High School Football Pre-Preview Interview: Navasota WR Tren'Davian Dickson

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
    BRYAN, Texas -- Our Hometown Heroes Brazos Valley high school football previews will begin in August, here's a pre-preview interview with record setting Navasota receiver Tren'Davian Dickson.

The Navasota Rattlers won their second straight championship in three years, a big part of that was wide receiver Tren'Davian Dickson. Tren, you set the national record for touchdown catches last season, what can you do for an encore this year?

Win. That's all you can do. Just prepare to win games. Records, it ain't what we are worried about going into the season, it's just winning one game at a time.

I'm sure recruiting has been hectic for you since you decommitted from Baylor, how crazy has it been this summer?

It's been real crazy. It gets to the point sometimes where you don't want to deal with you just leave it alone, but you'd rather deal with it than not have to deal with it.

What's your plan?

It's a day by day process. Sometimes I want to do it right then and there but you've got to wait it out and see your options, but I'm trying to hopefully do it before the season starts.

Get that out of the way. Team wise, you guys have a ton of talent coming back. You're gonna have huge targets on your back, are you prepared to take the best shot from everybody on your schedule?

That's the good part about the season, taking the challengers on. Everybody wants to beat you and that makes you work that much harder.

[/COLOR]
    Super B
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍