X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eagle2
    All District
    • Apr 2015

McKinney ISD Board Approves $60M Stadium Project

Is this the direction and focus that Texas high school sports is heading?

• Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle2
    Is this the direction and focus that Texas high school sports is heading?

http://rathpack.me/2015/06/28/mckinn...tadium-project
    Too broad a question. I don't particularly have a problem with it. It being the building of this stadium. Do you?
    Super B

Comment

• It's Easy
      Practice Squad
      • Jun 2015

If you have had to endure Ron Poe Stadium as a visitor, you stand up and applaude this decision. Absolute worst parking and horrific stands I've ever been to. So you go McKinney!

Comment

• Eagle2
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B
        Too broad a question. I don't particularly have a problem with it. It being the building of this stadium. Do you?
        Naah no problem at all. Just thought it interesting( understanding that stadiums are not cheap), that another stadium in the northern sector being built. First Allen, then Frisco/Cowboy stadium, now McKinney proposing. I guess the growth in this sector dictates it.

Comment

• Super B
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle2
          Naah no problem at all. Just thought it interesting( understanding that stadiums are not cheap), that another stadium in the northern sector being built. First Allen, then Frisco/Cowboy stadium, now McKinney proposing. I guess the growth in this sector dictates it.
          I can't say I am an expert on McKinney ISD tax income or finances. Apparently they found the money for this project in their budget. Some districts can afford new stadiums and some can't. Our stadium was built in 1987. It was really nice then. It has some issues now and simply does not measure up to many of the newer ones.
          Super B

Comment

Working...