• Apr 2015

That man needs to never coach again.

Comment

• Bass
      Special Teams
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by JagFan
      That man needs to never coach again.
      I feel like he's taking the fall to take some heat off the kids. Maybe that's tin foil hat territory...

Comment

• ray1301
        Special Teams
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Bass

I feel like he's taking the fall to take some heat off the kids. Maybe that's tin foil hat territory...
        Same thoughts I had as well

Comment

• Hollywood
          Special Teams
          • Aug 2015

And now he denies. This is how you beat the system in a thug culture. To put as much plausible denial in play as possible. Hoping folks just give up.

Comment

• mojotrain
            2nd Team
            • Jun 2015

Unless other's heard his direction to the hitters, why would he ever admit he told them to get the ref? But if others did hear him give those directions, Who all knew before hand?

Comment

• DPaul
              Special Teams
              • Apr 2015

If he didn't give them instructions to hit the ref then there's no need to admit to it. Why risk your career over some kids' poor decisions? If he did instruct them to hit the ref then if he has any sort of soul then no way he can let the kids take the fall for something he instructed. With him admitting to it then I say he did instruct them to hit the ref. It makes no sense otherwise.

Comment

• dada
                2nd Team
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by DPaul
                If he didn't give them instructions to hit the ref then there's no need to admit to it. Why risk your career over some kids' poor decisions? If he did instruct them to hit the ref then if he has any sort of soul then no way he can let the kids take the fall for something he instructed. With him admitting to it then I say he did instruct them to hit the ref. It makes no sense otherwise.
                Because it's a bad look. Kids were already on GMA with lawyers "Claiming" they were only following instructions, what does the coach do? Get a lawyer and go after the kids? A ugly situation all the way around.....PR nightmare, Him pointing the finger back at the kids, he probably couldnt show his face in public around San Antonio. Take responsibility, don't throw the babies out with the bath water......you're out of a job, but you don't ruin the kids lives.

Comment

• JagFan
                  1st Team
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Bass

I agree but if he didn't do it don't say you did. Now they all are in trouble.

Comment

• Eagle82
                    All District
                    • Apr 2015

Update:

BURNET, Texas - A former assistant high school football coach has pleaded guilty to assault for an attack on a game referee by two of his players.

Mack Breed, former assistant football coach at John Jay High School in San Antonio, pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor charge Monday in a Burnet County court. County Court-at-law Judge Linda Bayless sentenced Breed to 18 months of probation, fined him $1,500 and ordered him to serve 120 hours of community service and pay restitution to referee Robert Watts.

Burnet County Attorney Eddie Arredondo says Breed also must forfeit his Texas teaching certificate permanently and attend anger management sessions.

The two players hit the referee during a Sept. 4 game at Marble Falls. They said they did so at Breed's direction, but Breed denied the allegation.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎