• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eagle82
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Tom Brady Suspended

Is four games enough?

He's pulling an ARod and continues to be in denial.

Too Little?
    50.00%
    Too Much?
    0%
    Just Right?
    50.00%
    Last edited by Eagle82; 05-11-2015, 04:38 PM.
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Good. I wish he would just retire.
    Super B

Comment

• pied
      2nd Team
      • Apr 2015

So, if they cheated enough for those sanctions, they should take the trophy back. In addition do not let them use that in any marketing and make them reimburse any monies earned as a result of winning or playing in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Farmer
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by pied
        So, if they cheated enough for those sanctions, they should take the trophy back. In addition do not let them use that in any marketing and make them reimburse any monies earned as a result of winning or playing in the Super Bowl.
        That's a good question and we've seen it done on all levels from little league to high school to college, makes you wonder why the NFL won't do it here but I'm sure they have their reasons.

What does this along with spygate do to Brady and Bellichecks legacy? IMO it destroys it and I would be hard pressed to ever include them in a best ever discussion

Comment

• Eagle82
          All District
          • Apr 2015

No comparison to Bradshaw and Montana. First of all each never lost a SB. Sure Brady has been to more. Most of all those guys were classy and represented the league as true men of football.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎