All District
    • Apr 2015

Rondo is such a baby. Good riddance!
    Super B

Comment

• Eagle2
      All District
      • Apr 2015

the biggest problem I have with the whole Jordan thing, is he did not even have the respect or courtesy to contact Cuban and the Mavs when he started having second thoughts. This meant the Mavs were under the impression they had a "good faith" agreement with Jordan. This had a ripple effect because the Mavs stopped pursuing or did not pursue any alternative F/A options. Had Jordan informed he Mavs of his concerns they could have pursued other Free Agents. They did not find out until the eleventh hour, by which time it was too late.

Where they go from here we can discuss on the Mavs team thread.

Super B

Thats the bottom line issue. Lack of courtesy/trust to contact Cuban and the ripple effect that it causes. Rest assured the NBA( to save & preserve future embarassment) and teams/owners from this point on will have some kind of agreement in place to prevent future flip flops and its causes from happening again.

Comment

• SLC13
        '16 6A Pick 'Em Champ & '15 6A Pick 'Em Runner-Up
        • Apr 2015

I'm not sure which "plan" the Mav's are on now (we may have run out of letters). In any event, Mav's trade a future 2nd round draft choice to Milwaukee for Zaza Pachulia!!

Yee ha, we're ready now!! DeAndre who........

Comment

• Eagle2
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SLC13
          I'm not sure which "plan" the Mav's are on now (we may have run out of letters). In any event, Mav's trade a future 2nd round draft choice to Milwaukee for Zaza Pachulia!!

Yee ha, we're ready now!! DeAndre who........
          Also home town boy(The Colony) Deron Williams is very interested in leaving Brooklyn, coming home, and playing as point guard. I say its time to tank......blow it up and get some fresh studs. Sorry Dirk!

Comment

• SLC13
            '16 6A Pick 'Em Champ & '15 6A Pick 'Em Runner-Up
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle2
            Also home town boy(The Colony) Deron Williams is very interested in leaving Brooklyn, coming home, and playing as point guard. I say its time to tank......blow it up and get some fresh studs. Sorry Dirk!
            I have a hard time believing that Brooklyn will just release him like he's requested. It's much likely that they will try to trade him, ala Boston and Rondo. I can't see Mav's repeating that kind of trade to get him here.

I was interested in Deron Williams a few years ago when he choose Brooklyn, not so much now. Blow it up.........

Comment

• Eagle2
              All District
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SLC13

I have a hard time believing that Brooklyn will just release him like he's requested. It's much likely that they will try to trade him, ala Boston and Rondo. I can't see Mav's repeating that kind of trade to get him here.

I was interested in Deron Williams a few years ago when he choose Brooklyn, not so much now. Blow it up.........
              Very tough and complicated: For Williams to end up in Dallas, the Nets would have to execute a buyout of his contract, which has two years left at more than $43-million. He’ll earn slightly more than $21-million this season.
              The Mavericks obviously have no desire to trade for Williams since that would effectively lop more than $20-million off their cap space next summer.
              Tank....Blow it UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍