X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Texas vs. Oklahoma

This is becoming an annual event. Jenks and Union came to Pennington Field in 2012 to play eSoto and Trinity. The same two teams came to Dragon Stadium in 2013, switching opponents.

Union and Carroll have played each of the last two seasons. Both were very close down to wire type games. Last season Broken Arrow upset Coppell in OT.

This season Tulsa Union and Broken Arrow are visiting SLC and Euless Trinity respectively. It will continue next season when the Texas teams travel to the Tulsa area, switching opponents. Broken Arrow will play host to Southlake Carroll. At the same time, just a few miles away, Union "welcomes?" Euless Trinity.
    Super B
  • Super B
    All District
    • Apr 2015

The Union at SLC game will be quite competitive. It is hard to pick that one.
    Super B

Comment

• Super B
      All District
      • Apr 2015

The Broken Arrow at Euless Trinity will NOT be competitive. I suppose I could be wrong. I just don't see it.
      Super B

Comment

• TheCajun
        2nd Team
        • Aug 2016

You never know, but I believe TX takes 2 from OK this year.

Comment

• Super B
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by TheCajun
          You never know, but I believe TX takes 2 from OK this year.
          Maybe, but Union could finally walk away with a victory. Broken Arrow is much less likely to. That is not to say Trinity is some great team or anything. I think Trinity will struggle a bit this season. It's just that BA is far behind and nowhere near being able to play with a top 20 Texas team. Coppell was most certainly not that last year. BA surprised Coppell and won by a TD. Trinity played Coppell later in the year on a rain soaked field and destroyed them.
          Super B

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍