X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: On the road again

I got a text early this morning from my lovely daughter. IT READ IN PART " I got the purple kid watch". I figured one of my two grand kids had come down with something terrible shortly after our visit to OLE GEORGIA. As an optimist I LATER LEARNED she had merely got one of the two watches I ordered the kids for Christmas. Immediately thinking something bad had happened is part of the job of a Houston sports guy and just about every HOUSTON SPORTS FAN.  Like hearing JJ didn't practice yesterday. Of all the players in the league he is the leading candidate to NEVER HAVE TO PRACTICE. He, of course, was just given a day extra to figure out sack totals for the BUFFALO GAME.

So the Rockets won last night and we watched a short spurt of it while here in NEW ORLEANS. Just like Home we had to ask the bar keep to change the channel to the game. Their customers were all watching the home shopping channel trying to get purple watches. The Astros took care of business yesterday offering free agents like their CY YOUNG guy new contracts. Misters CARTER AND CONGER didn't make the cut.

Conger for cash to Tampa and he will explain to the Rays his 0-45 throw out totals. Carter STRUCK OUT 545 TIMES with Houston. Minute Maid will consider taking the K off the scoreboard going the way of phone booths and 2 dollar beers. I gotta hit the road again.

More...
Working...