X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Hey, hey, we're average

The TEXANS have won their 5th game in 10 tries and the city is SHOUTING OUT  "We are a .500 team". Don't get me wrong I am very pleased as I knew THE GORTON FISHERMAN was QBing the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS. I knew he would throw a pick and just like that he did it twice in the 4th Qtr. I liked the Texans beating 2 former TEXANS ICONS,  Fitz and the chubby kicker kid.  Seriously, T.J. was pretty good and so was J.J.  The 99 had 2 sacks and 8 tackles. But lets face it,  YATES TO HOPKINS was the story..and the LOCALS ran the Wildcat more than once?  Look out Saints, the Houston bunch may be ready to go 1 over .500..HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? It's that shaky part of the season where the team lulls us into thinking they may win the worst division in the NF-HELL if only they could win that game down the schedule in INDY. It may come to that. Or not. One other thing. I WOULDN'T TAKE DeANDRE off your fantasy team the rest of the way.

Then we have THE COOGS getting ready for NAVY. UH offering it's coach the keys to the city and most of it's resources couldn't have been delivered at a worse time. Right before a road game against a team that had 2 weeks to prepare for a quarterback who hardly had played with the varsity. That kid was a hero one week and the losing pitcher the next. If I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER, I would think the timing of Tom Herman's new deal was almost as stupid as firing KEVIN MCHALE after 11 games. THE ROCKETS have now lost 9 and some figure GOLDEN ST. may not lose 9 all season, so see ya later WESTERN CONFERENCE CONTENDERS. My son is one of your biggest fans, HE SAVES HIS PENNIES AFTER HIS HISD CHECK, puts on his little Rockets shirt from the  mid 90's, and then settles into his way over priced seat to watch HIS TEAM. So far he is NOTHING OUT OF 4. HERE'S THE KEY TO A ROCKETS REVIVAL. Don't let my kid into any more games. I gotta see if he is starting to buy A STEPH CURRY REPLICA.

More...
Working...