X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Take down some election signs

I saw Sheila Jackson Lee on TV last night. It was election night and that means numbers  and signs show up on  your TV set LIKE MRS. LEE. The city of Houston had the mayor's deal and there was that HERO thing that stirred up so many the votes exceeded the number of registered voters. The scheduling of the election couldn't have been better as there were no sporting events of any note. It would have been game 6 of the World Series had the Royals not screwed that up by having a victory parade yesterday. It was a holiday for Missouri except for St.Louis. THE ASTROS getting rid of Chad Qualls raised the spirits of many in this part of the central time zone. One more election thought. HANDS IN THE AIR if you thought you were voting to LIMIT the TERM instead of extending it by 2 more years?  

The TEXANS are now on their bye week. Had they lost to Tennessee it would have been BYE BYE WEEK. I have learned exclusively the vacation plans of those involved. I CAN'T REVEAL ALL since I am only able to make up so many stories. I have a million stories and some are true. JJ will continue to cookout in his pretend back yard while going to his REAL JOB selling Fords in Wisconsin. Eagle River to be exact. I LEARNED TO SWIM THERE one summer. My DAD, threw me off a pier and said.."swim". I am forever pleased he didn't yell.."drown". Brian Hoyer will watch videos of TOM BRADY because Bill O'Brien told him to do that. O'Brien will watch videos of the Bill who coaches the PATS. Shane Lechler will go to his place in Port Aransas and hope never to hear the word "punt" until late next week.

Arian Foster will remain inactive due to his recent surgery. He, for the first time ever, realizes I could beat him in a sprint. As for center BEN JONES? He returns to his stomping grounds in Athens, Georgia hoping to see his DAWGS come back from the dead against Kentucky. IF ever a team needed KENTUCKY, IT'S GEORGIA. I gotta think Rep. GENE GREEN  would eventually run for Mayor. It would be the hat trick given past Mayors are LEE BROWN and BILL WHITE.

More...
Working...