X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Charity starts on the road

The Dolphins couldn't have been more pleased as the TEXANS HANDED THEM a very early Christmas Gift. Two months early to the day.

No one wants to hear "We have to coach better, we have to play better, we have to fix the mistakes, we have to correct that" Throw in my personal favorite. "If we do our jobs, we will be fine". Ryan Tannehill turned into Dan Marino and the TEXANS DEFENSE WAS NOT VERY DEFENSIVE. "Romeo, Romeo, where fore art thou" . As I mentioned to thousands of followers on Facebook, the ENTIRE  TEXANS TEAM MISSED THE CHARTER, not just the 'WOE IS ME" back up QB. I remember a hockey player missing a team flight and he told the coach his father had died. All was forgiven until the dad called the coach to ask why his kid wasn't playing.

Down 41-0 makes for angry season ticket holders. And the guy who scored 2 of the touchdowns in the 2nd half is done with another surgery. HOWEVER, since timing is everything we do know in just a couple more days, THE ROCKETS start their run. The only thing more ridiculous than how the team played was how they are still in the running in the AWFUL SOUTH since the COLTS aren't much better and THEY DO HAVE A QUARTERBACK.

Coaches have been fired for MORE OF AN EFFORT than what we all saw yesterday and if Bill and his group continue to say it's their fault, then it is. THE INTERIM COACH IN MIAMI seems to have fired things up. Of course he only had to prepare for THE TEXANS.  I gotta drain the pool and I don't have one.

More...
Working...