X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: It is still Daylight Savings

Hands in the air if you thought the Cubs would snap out of it. I thought so. There are way too many hands in the air. They are the Cubs. They don't get into World Series.

The North Siders are down 3-0 to the dreaded METS. THE METS. A team most New Yorkers don't like. I WAS CONVINCED the billy goat was dead but he isn't. There is no such thing as a team being doomed because some dippy tavern owner in 1945 wasn't allowed to bring a goat to the ball park. Unless you are a Cubs fan. The OLD STYLE was cold and so were the Chicago bats. I know they aren't dead yet, but the goat is feeling pretty good about himself.

The TEXANS made local news by bringing back Cornerback CHARLES JAMES. He was the young dude who was pretty good in Hardknocks AND ran FOR A TD that didn't count against a team in the preseason. He eventually got cut and signed on with BALTIMORE. The Ravens cut him and he ended up back here. On a really slow news day that became a big deal. REALLY? If this becomes the turning point in the season I WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY I AM SORRY for not taking this news seriously. SERIOUSLY. However, I applaud a team getting a guy with 2 first names AND 2 last names. Saves a roster spot.

In less than 1 week the NBA season starts and that means the ROCKETS will tell us they are serious and the NBA experts within the city limits will once again declare ROCKETS GM. DARYL MOREY is a genius. Looking back at the ROCKETS LACK OF SUCCESS in the playoffs (GETTING INTO THE FINAL) I am once again saying "HUH?" I gotta think James Harden and one of the 15 Khardashians putting their deal on hold is a good thing.

THE BEARD should spend more time with TY LAWSON. They could really make Morey a genius.

More...
Working...