X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Astros drop division lead; fans drop F-bombs

Craig Roberts returns to KPRC 2 with his 'Daily Craig' column.

(DON'T PARK IN FIRE LANE)

"HARD KNOCKS" featured Bill O'Brien dropping F-bombs. He was not even close to taking the lead in that department last night. I wasn't keeping score mind you but the fans watching the Astros game in a local watering hole were so far ahead of Bill it was not worth keeping score.

But if you were keeping score and you watched beyond the first inning you are either quite the fan or your set was stuck on just one channel. The Rangers did screw up the 13-run pool when BOBBY WILSON hit a two-run homer to make it 14-1. BOBBY WILSON? Who?

The Astros can't beat THE RANGERS. They give up that stupid SILVER BOOT TROPHY and obviously they continue to give up the lead in the West. $1 HOT DOGS ASIDE, this doesn't look good. IF YOUR BEST PITCHER IS NAMED DALLAS, that isn't a good sign either. Especially last night.

I am over the TEXANS QB DEAL. I am over it one week into the season. THE TEXANS ARE UNDERDOGS at Carolina. That is ridiculous. Or not. My own football career was ridiculous. I walked on my freshman year at college. I also WALKED OFF a few days later. It had to do with a guy breaking my helmet. He was in his 30s and was a freshman. I gotta see if the Rangers are still batting.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

More...
Working...