Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

McMurry softball opener is coming up

The McMurry War Hawks first softball game in school history is coming on February 2. 
    Head coach David McNally spent the last year and a half building the War Hawks program, and now the time to see what he's got is almost here.
    Most first year program's expectations are not all that high, but that's not the case for McNalley and the War Hawks. 
    McNally said "You know any time you get in that habit or start something new, it's about creating expectations. We're excited that next week is right around the corner. We spent a full year recruiting kids so I've been itching to get things started for quite some time now and when it came to the offseason to when it came to me recruiting, I think that was the key. I went out and I found the right kids. They're here to be a leader, they're here to play, they're here to start,  they're here to do all that stuff. That was the plan, it was for them to come in and set the tone extremely high." 
    The War Hawks open the season at home at Red Bud Park against Trinity University. 
    First pitch is set for 3 p.m. 

More...
Working...