Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cougars' ready to start district

The Cooper Cougar girls start district play Friday evening against Lubbock Monterey. Obviously they want to start out district play with a win, but there's even more to it.
    The Coogs have a losing record right now and are really striving to even it out.
    They went through some ups and downs during the non district schedule on and off the field, but going into their first district game the team likes where they are and they're really just excited to get to the games that count.
    Ellie Mcmillon said, "We're pretty pumped because we put in a lot of work, and we're ready to hopefully just start taking wins all the way through, and we've put in the work, so we're ready to see the results of that."
    Alexis Rau said, "As a senior, I'm very excited. This is the end of my last season, so I don't know it's coming, and it's coming fast."
    Lauren Ash said, "We're progressing in the right direction and we're just continuing to do the things that we need to do to further ourselves."

Like I said the girls take on Lubbock Monterey to start district play Friday evening.
    The game is in Lubbock and tips at 6 o clock.

More...
Working...