Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Warren's Wisdom:Comanche's rise

It's is time for Warren's Wisdom, and we continue to talk about the Comanche Indians and the fact that this is the first time they've done this since 1953. What does it do for a community when the football team is going further than most anyone that's alive can remember?"
    Steve Warren said, "Well, everybody loves coach Hermesmeyer right now. He should eat that up while he can because it's not very far from the other direction if you're not very careful. Kuddos to those guys. I've known coach Hermesmeyer for a long time. Coach Marty White's been on that staff for a long time. They do a great job of coaching. I know that. Congratulations to them and that whole community. I guarantee you they are fired up in Comanche, Texas, right now."
    Robinett said, "He rebuilt that program. It was a long painstaking process. How hard is it to have patience as a coach?"
    Warren said, "It's difficult, and a lot of times, it's difficult on the community to have patience, but they've stayed the course. They've battled through some injuries the last few years and taken little steps here and there. This is a big-time place for them to be right now, and everybody's excited."
    Robinett said, "We're excited, too. The high school football playoffs continue on Friday for most of our teams.

More...
Working...