Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Royals talks about why Tech is the right fit

Talk about a guy who's gotten a lot of our Game Balls this season, we mentioned yesterday that Cooper wide receiver Myller Royals has committed to play football at Texas Tech!
    Myller holds Cooper's records for receptions, touchdowns, and yards. This season, Myller has racked up 1372 yards on 86 catches with 16 touchdowns and has obviously been a huge part in helping this Cooper team make it to the third round of the playoffs.
    Myller came by the studio today to tell us what made Tech the right choice.
    "Honestly, it's close to home, so my family, friends, all other people can come and make it to the games, the amount they pass the ball there," Myller Royals said.
    "I love the coaches up there, coach Emmitt Jones, the wide receivers coach, coach Kliff Kingsbury, he's amazing, I love what he's been doing with the program up there lately. After we watched film Saturday morning, I texted coach and told him I'd like to commit and they were fired up about it so it was a great feeling."
    Myller and the Cougars take on Aledo in the region semifinals at Shotwell Stadium on Friday at 7.

More...
Working...