Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Big Country athletes are thankful

Big Country football players tell BCH Sports what they are thankful for this year.
    Colorado City's Jacob Munoz said "Just my team, my family and my fans. Coming this far it's hard to do with just yourself so I just appreciate everybody along the way, they've truly blessed us."
    Eastland's Sam Barker said, "My family first of all, football, and my senior class growing up together."
    Sweetwater's Chris Thompson said, "I'm thankful for my mom and the ability to play football."
    Hamlin's Colby Stevenson said, "Probably my friends and family that surround me and support me in everything that I do."
    Stamford's Tim Chambers said, "Definitely my family for sure, getting home after Friday nights and they're all awake and just want to talk to you about how you did and stuff, it's amazing. So definitely going to spend all my time with my family for sure."
    Cisco's Jacob Reid said, "I'm thankful for being able to come out and play this sport, God willing I'll play this week."
    Eastland's Travis Pitts said, "I'm thankful I have a great group of guys my senior year to play football with."
    Cisco's Michael Pullen said, "I'm thankful for Jesus Christ, my parents, this football team, the coaches and for the opportunity to go to school."
    Sweetwater's Mason Maxwell said, "I'm thankful for family and friends, and my brothers out here on the field."
    Colorado City's Erick Hernandez said, "For my team. And just everything we've done. Our fans for supporting, it's just awesome."

More...
Working...