Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wylie treats each open week the same

The Bulldogs improve to 3-0 in District 3-4A Division I play on Friday night with a 27-7 victory over Snyder.
    The Bulldogs are now at the top of the district standings with Stephenville, and they play Stephenville to close the season.
    Head coach Hugh Sandifer's team is now in its second open week of the season.
    Do you do the same things you did in the first open week, or is it different this later in the season?
    Hugh Sandifer said, "We're going to stay pretty much the same schedule that we did last open week. I think the kids understand what we want to get done, and we want to really work on our football team a lot. We'll try to incorporate a little bit toward the end of the week about Stephenville, but we really haven't seen them on film. We haven't seen them in person, so it gives us an opportunity to work on our football team and get ready."
    Sam King said, "I mean we treat it the same as last open week. It's just a time to get better at the little things. Coming together right now is going to be big this week."
    No game this week. Stephenville for the outright district championship next week.
    Wylie is riding a streak of 18 straight district wins.

More...
Working...