Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Warren's Wisdom:Cowboys' impressive win

Robinett said, "It is time for Warren's Wisdom one more time tonight. We are going to talk about the Dallas Cowboys. 40-10, a thirty point victory in the NFL is hard to come by, no matter who you play. The 49ers are winless. They're not great. A thirty-point win for the Cowboys, how impressive is that to you?
    Steve Warren says, "That was an impressive win. They did what they were supposed to do, and they did it in a workman like fashion, and continued to have their foot on the gas the entire time. In the NFL, you see these teams playing down to their competition. Everybody's a pro out there. Everybody's making a lot of money to play. They've all been drafted or selected by their coaches as being one of the best 52. They are all good players, but I was impressed Dallas. I thought they played really well."
    David Robinett said, "Dak's playing well, too."
    Warren added, "He's operating really well. Getting the football to lots of people. He's got playmakers at receiver. The offensive line really getting better. They've been maligned so far this year because they haven't played as well as they did last year, but what people don't remember is that they lost two players. Two out of five. An offensive line has to spend time together getting better, and I think they are starting to get better."

More...
Working...