Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

CHS Conversation:District starts now

David Robinett said, "Coach Moebes, coming off the open date, how please are you with the work that you did?"
    Cooper head coach Todd Moebes said, "I was pleased with our guys. I thought they came to work focused with a business like attitude. We did a lot of our team sessions against each other to be able to maintain our timing that we had coming into the open date, and that was something that was very important to me that we be able to continue establish that going into district."
    Robinett said, "It's district time. Everything is on a higher level, now. The intensity is a little bit different. How much fun is this point in the season when you know you are playing for something out there in the future."
    Moebes, "It's great. It's what its all about. Every football game means something. Non-district is something to get you prepared for this point. I think our guys have played well and put us in a good position here. Hopefully we are going to be able to sustain that and continue it through district. Football's a unique game. The fact that you work and prepare for so many days for ten games to be able to compete and play in an eleventh game is somthing that is very special. It comes down to these last five weeks."
    Cooper is on the road to get the District 4-5A party started on Friday. They are headed to Lubbock to take on the Monterey Plainsmen at 8 p.m.

More...
Working...