Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Coleman Looks For Revenge Against Idalou

The Coleman Bluecats seem like they are headed in the right direction after a 2-game lull in the middle of district.

Head coach John Elder's team is back at full strength, and they are clicking on both sides of the ball.

This week they get a shot at Idalou. The Wildcats send the Bluecats home in this round of the playoffs last year, so we were wondering if they are looking for a little revenge this year.

Coach John Elder said, "I don't know if it's necessarily revenge, but it always leaves a bitter taste in your mouth early."

Riley Harris said, "It's not that much of a revenge game, it's like if you meet up with anyone in the second round and it just happens to be the team that beat you last year. So there's some cold feelings there, but it doesn't matter who we play we just gotta win."

Bryson Hammonds said, "I'm sure it's out there but the morale is more to play the team that's up, then get ready for next week. It's not about who we're playing, it's about what we're playing. We're playing football, we don't care who's in front of us, we're going to go out there and play our game, and if we win we win, we'll see you later."

Dylan Robles said, "I'm pretty sure some people care, but mostly it's just about the game of football. We're going to go out there and we're just going to dominate."

The Bluecats and the Wildcats are meeting in Midland for this cat fight. They will kickoff at 7 p.m. at Greenwood High School.

More...
Working...