Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Brownwood And Wylie Ready For Friday

The Brownwood Lions and the Wylie Bulldogs are getting ready to meet this week in a game that most folks have been looking forward to since they played each other in the state quarterfinals last year.

Wylie won that game 14-7, as a matter of fact, Wylie is riding an six-game winning streak in the series.

2010 was the last time Brownwood beat the Bulldogs. It's been rather one-sided lately, and both teams are ready for tomorrow night's game at Gordon Wood Stadium.

Cole Burke said, "The atmosphere is great because the crowd is always awesome in Brownwood, even if they are against you. We always have a bunch of people show us even when we travel all the way down there."

McLane Moore said, "It's going to be intense, and obviously a great game. Wylie's a great team. I expect it to be a great game."

Zak Yazdani said, "It's always really fun because those are our close games, so there's a lot nerves that go into it. We try to keep focused."

Devon Jefferson said, "It's going to be crazy. I'm ready to play against them. I've been waiting since last year when we lost in the playoffs. I guess it's time for revenge."

Wylie is ranked 9th in the Harris Ratings. Brownwood is 13th this week. They play in Brownwood tomorrow night at 7:30 PM.

More...
Working...