Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wylie's Productive Open Week

The Wylie Bulldogs are getting ready to start District 3-4A Division I play on Friday night after last week's open date.

The misconception about the open week is that the teams don't practice much, and they take it easy. That' not the case. The Bulldogs put in a lot of work, and they say the week without a game was very beneficial for them heading into district play.

Zak Yazdani said, "we've had a lot of time to prepare for our opponent, Brownwood. Going into this week we've been very serious about preparing for every single team."

"It was great. I thought we had some really good practices. You know, you always want to slow down and work on your team, and I thought we were able to do that," head coach Hugh Sandifer said. "We spent a lot of time on our football team, a lot of special teams play. We're pretty healthy so that's always good. We try to stay healthy, and you know some team building activities. I thought we had a great week, so now we have to build on that as we start district play."

Wylie starts fast with rival Brownwood this Friday night in District 3-4A Division I.

Wylie owns a 6-game winning streak over Brownwood. They play in Brownwood at 7:30 p.m.

More...
Working...