Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cowboys Fans Happy with a Win

David Robinett talked to Steve Warren about the Cowboys' game on Sunday.

David Robinett said, "It's time for some more Warren's Wisdom. We are going to talk about the Dallas Cowboys, primarily their fans because I am one and coach Warren, you are a fan, too. Mondays... When the Cowboys win, it is easier to wake up in the morning and walk into work. 'My team won.' Why is it like that for fans?"

Steve Warren said, "We're just all fans. We are typical fans, and when our team, no matter who that is, in this case it's the Cowboys, plays well and win, especially on Sunday night, it makes you feel good when you wake up the next morning, and you think you were part of what's going on."

Robinett said, "Some people are saying we should pump the brakes on this a little bit, maybe not get so excited. The Bears are bad. That game should have been worse."

Warren added, "I think it's a little bit of coach speak coming from me, but I don't care how you win. When you win, it's hard to win. I don't care if it's the NFL, 6A football at Abilene High, 5A at Cooper, Class 4A at Wylie, or at Albany, Texas. It's hard to win football games. So, enjoy that as a fan, as a player, as a coach. Enjoy it when you can because there are going to be bumps."

More...
Working...