Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cooper O-Line Coming Together

The Cooper Cougars are on the road on Friday night, and they are hoping to snap their 2-game losing streak.

A very big Frenship team is waiting for them in the Lubbock area.

Offensively, the Cougars line is starting to come together after three games.

They entered the year as the least experienced offensive groups on the team, but time and work are helping five individuals become a fully functioning unit.

Jake Templeton, "I feel like it's very important in protecting the quarterback. You have to be on the same page, and you all have to be together thinking the same thing."

Todd Moebes said, "It take time to have great understanding and great understanding about what they are doing and what we are trying to accomplish. So, it does take time, so it's fortunate that we have five non-district games, and we are playing five very good opponents."

Kendrick James said, "It's, really, all our first experience being together on varsity, and I think we've been clicking really good, and I think we've been able to go and get the season rolling right."

The 2-1 Frenship Tigers are the next challenge for Cooper.

Their game is at 7:30 p.m. on Friday night in the Lubbock area.

More...
Working...