Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Clyde and Cisco Get Ready For Game

We are going into week number 4, we've already had some big games and we're not planning on stopping there. Let's go to the I-20 rivals. Class 3A Division I number 16 ranked Clyde takes on 3A Division II number 3 ranked Cisco on Friday night.

Clyde is undefeated so far and Cisco only has one loss, and this game has all the signs that it's going to be a good one so players on both teams can't wait to get on the field.

Cisco Lobo Kase Gayle said, "Clyde's a good football team, their offense is made to score a lot of points, a lot of quick passes, so we're just going to have to put together some good drives."

"They're going to be a good team and they're going to come out fighting, we're going to come out fighting back, it should be a good game," Clyde Bulldog Tanner Broadfoot said.

Cisco Lobo Tyler Murray said, "I just think we're going to get better this week also, Clyde's going to be a good team but I think we'll have some leaders step up."

"It's definitely a big week, like I said we just have to come together this week even more and we're going to have to execute," Clyde Bulldog Tanner Riley said.

And this one is going to be our game of the week, the Bulldogs and the Loboes play tomorrow night at Clyde at 7:30.

More...
Working...