Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

ACU Can't Wait For Home Opener

The ACU Wildcats are getting ready for their second game of the season this week, but it's their first of the year at Shotwell Stadium. Head coach Ken Collums team opened with a loss on Saturday. That's a tough way to open the year, but it's time for focus on being at home. The Wildcats are looking forward to showing a friendly crowd what they've got on Saturday night.

Dillon Douglass said, "I think we'll be just as excited, if not more, for this game because it's back home for us, we'll be in front of the purple crowd, and I think it's time for us to bring a W to Abilene."

Coach Ken Collums said, "Oh we're fired up about it. We've got 5 more games at Shotwell stadium and then we're on campus from now until forever, which is cool. There's been a lot of great games played at Shotwell stadium, and we're ready to add to that this year. Everybody likes to play at home, I like to play home games, and our guys can be here and be in a familiar territory."

ACU's last home opener at Shotwell Stadium is Saturday at 6 PM against Northern Colorado. The Bears beat the Wildcats last year in the season finale, 40-37.

More...
Working...