Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cross Plains Strong Under Senior QB

The Cross Plains Buffaloes were a playoff team in 2015 and already have a win under their belt going into week two.

They started their season off strong with a win over Menard, and they're excited to continue moving forward. Under three year starting quarterback Holden Senclair, the Buffaloes are confident in their team's leadership.

"He's real good, I mean he's real level headed and he makes good choices, and he really leads the team well," junior running back Creed Goode said.

"He's a coach on the field. He gets us lined up and he can tell everybody on the whole team what to do and where to line up," head coach Daniel Purvis said. "He's gotten better every year that he's been here and we're expecting a huge season from him, and we've got to have it."

"I'm looking forward to seeing how we play against a big running back and a fast team that is in pretty good shape," senior quarterback Holden Senclair said. "We'll see how good we can test on the road with a young team against them."

"I don't know if I've ever had a team that was this close, and I don't know why that is," coach Purvis said. "We've got a lot of young kids, maybe that's it, but the chemistry is good, it's real good right now and we're excited to see where it goes."

"We ain't gonna give up," junior defensive end Aaron Willis said. "We're going to go four quarters, we're going to hit you in the face, but we ain't gonna give up."

The Buffaloes travel to Perrin-Whitt this week, and the Buffaloes could not be more excited to play a team that they're pretty familiar with.

More...
Working...