Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wildcats Hope Offense is Fully Recovered

The ACU Wildcats suffered from a lot of key injuries in 2015, but now they hope the off season gave the offense a chance to fully recover.

They lost 15 of their starters or key players thanks to those injuries, which helped them to a disappointing 3-8 record, so they are looking to get back on track this season.

At the Southland Conference Media Days, ACU running back De'Andre Brown talked about how the Wildcat offense is back and will be a force to reckon with this season.

"I think we have a lot of weapons on offense. Last year we had a struggle with the depth and injuries and things of that nature but I think once we get everybody rolling and everybody healthy and we're all on the field at the same time, we can put up a lot of point," Brown said. "Years in the past ACU is known for putting up a lot of points offensively, and I think now we're back and we're healthier than last year, I think it will be more exciting this year."

ACU kicks off their season in a big way against Air Force on September third.

More...
Working...